General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount - RESULTS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The GOP should win a special prize if they can keep this going for a year.
If?

This is them going forward. Ten years from now, they won't admit that they lost fair and square in 2020. One year from now, they will not concede a single losing House or Senate race that a Dem wins by less than 10 points. American democracy is just about over, thanks to these poisonous cunts.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I hope they take it to heart and never vote again.
I'm sure he didn't say that though. Maybe.
He most certainly did say exactly that, in a press release from his office.

Rusty generally won't post straight out lies. Sure, if you looked at something that sparkuri or thuglife posted and you just automatically assume "that is lies", then yes, you absolutely do have a significantly better than 50% chance that it IS in fact just straight up lies, and that Trump never actually said anything like that.

That's kinda the right winger's gimmick, to just post braindead, lying garbage every single fucking day. (See the very existence of this thread at all). Which is why they get busted spamming lying garbage on here literally every single day. Rusty is not so inclined to constantly post fake shit. ?

??

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'd have to assume that if he did we're going to see a bunch of criticism from the media about how it's an assault on democracy for him to be trying to convince people not to vote.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I'd have to assume that if he did we're going to see a bunch of criticism from the media about how it's an assault on democracy for him to be trying to convince people not to vote.
It approaches that. A leader - in America- who undermines everything he touches- imploring his cultists not to vote is pretty reprehensible.
But it's what's expected from him. Mixed messages, with himself as the one consistent, shining Star of Bethlehem.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It approaches that. A leader - in America- who undermines everything he touches- imploring his cultists not to vote is pretty reprehensible.
But it's what's expected from him. Mixed messages, with himself as the one consistent, shining Star of Bethlehem.
Don't even bother, mate. He's not going to discuss it with you, or have anything to say. He's just a dimwit troll, you'll get nothing coherent out of him.

??