Live Discussion- UFC Fight Night- Covington vs Woodley- Sept 19th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 09-19-20

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
ty hardly even tried to throw a power shot
I said it a few other times. I'm guessing something went down when they trained together that made him fight defensively as opposed to offensively. Pretty funny considering Colby has zero power, so what is there to be scared of other than being outworked?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Colby got lucky cause Tyron was about to start bringing the fire.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I can’t get over what the hell is going on on Tyron’s head. He’s sat down and watched tape of all his recent losses. How the hell can you sit down and watch your past performances, see that you had no hope of winning with your game plan and not make any adjustments. I honestly think he doesn’t give a shit, he’ll go out there see if he can land a magic punch for the glory of a KO, and if that doesn’t present itself he’s content to just not get hurt and ride out a decision loss.

Last edited:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can’t get over what the hell is going on on Tyron’s head. He’s sat down and watched take of all his recent losses. How the hell can you sit down and watch your past performances, see that you had no hope of winning with your game plan and not make any adjustments. I honestly think he doesn’t give a shit, he’ll go out there see if he can land a magic punch for the glory of a KO, and if that doesn’t present itself he’s content to just not get hurt and ride out a decision loss.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I can’t get over what the hell is going on on Tyron’s head. He’s sat down and watched take of all his recent losses. How the hell can you sit down and watch your past performances, see that you had no hope of winning with your game plan and not make any adjustments. I honestly think he doesn’t give a shit, he’ll go out there see if he can land a magic punch for the glory of a KO, and if that doesn’t present itself he’s content to just not get hurt and ride out a decision loss.
I think the same thing everytime I see you post about fishing.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I cant wait to hear tyquils excuses for why a frwak injury cost him the fight.nothing to do with getting dominated by cringy covington

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think the same thing everytime I see you post about fishing.
I make tonnes of adjustments. I’m out there buying new lures. I’m scavenging the darkest corners of you tube watching tutorials. I’m in my watery dojo everyday fishing my heart out.

I ACKNOWLEDGE THERE’S A PROBLEM AND I’M TRYING TO FIX IT!!! MY FAMILY IS SO HUNGRY!!! MY DAUGHTER IS 58 MONTHS OLD AND THE DOCTORS SAY SHE HAD THE MUSCULATURE OF A 46 MONTH OLD BECAUSE SHE NEEDS PROTEIN!!! DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME TO ME!?!?!