General Live music only

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't have footage. I've only ever been to two gigs. Noel Gallagher. And the babyshambles. Both were awesome.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Say what you will about Bizkit, but man they could get a crowd going. This one turned ugly, but damn what energy.
This was toward the end of it, but 90s mosh pits were fucking insane.

I suppose they still are, but I'm too old for that shit now. LMAO.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wabVdWfm3lk

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My brother and mother came to visit me and meet my girlfriend in San Diego. Me and my brother went for a pint to let the women get acquainted. We went in the house of blues, the poster on the wall let me know I'd missed bone thugs n harmony the night before..... That would've been cool.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Say what you will about Bizkit, but man they could get a crowd going. This one turned ugly, but damn what energy.
This was toward the end of it, but 90s mosh pits were fucking insane.

I suppose they still are, but I'm too old for that shit now. LMAO.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wabVdWfm3lk
What's the deal with mosh pits? If someone bashed into me at a concert I'd Fucken headbutt them. Is it just like rough playfighting?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
What's the deal with mosh pits? If someone bashed into me at a concert I'd Fucken headbutt them. Is it just like rough playfighting?
Just energy. They can get rough, but it's not about hurting anyone. In fact, if someone falls down the immediate priority is to get them back on their feet.

Probably the last pit I was in was Dropkick Murphy's. That's when I told myself - "OK. No more."

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Lol, get that garbage right the fuck out of here!

I admit it's dated and old. And Tito kind of ran them into the ground. But they could get a crowd going.
See Fred do the same songs now is funny as fuck. Gray ass hair, full on dad mode. Voice still sounds good though.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

I admit it's dated and old. And Tito kind of ran them into the ground. But they could get a crowd going.
See Fred do the same songs now is funny as fuck. Gray ass hair, full on dad mode. Voice still sounds good though.
Sir, when 99% of your fan base is mouth breathing morons, anything could get them “going”.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck I feel like dancing now but the music is crap. Sombre you might call it