VID LIVE NOW: JRE MMA Show Ep. 18 with Pat Miletich

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015

Joe's been getting some solid guests for the mma show really digging it lately. Also for anyone interested Pat also has a conspiracy podcast that's...interesting.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
That's tin foil hat man, Sam Tripoli podcast (amazing)
Pats is the conspiracy farm which is also fantastic
That's actually Conspiracy Farm they just had Trips on as a guest and used his podcast art for some confusing reason. I did the exact same thing when I first posted it haha

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
noice

Interested to see if Joe allows Pat to speak his mind on his passions other than MMA.

Pat is a mans man
Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo
Pat is amazing and conspiracy farm has been going insane since they came back
Sam was on last week to kind or continue their discussion from tin foil hat, the guy from Zimbabwe was amazing and beyond informative and the last episode was Randall Carlson who is always a must listen on any podcast

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LoL
Rogan gets all redfaced when pat brought up eddie...hissy fit mode engaged

Then Rogan realized Pat has a conspiracy podcast....switches gears as Pat drops knowledge...now is interested

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL rogan plugging pats podcast hard...he has no idea what he just did...glad he did, but he did no research...pat covers a lot of stuff that joe would be redfaced over if he had done that research.

Just bagged on tinfoil hat podcast...even though the guys are sober he said you get a contact high...bad look for joe IMO...pat loves tinfoil hat and endorses it, listener may agree with pat.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Funny thing is that when duncan trussel was on a few weeks back, Joe was all about deep state/shadow government conspiracies...He was all about distrust of Official narrative that episode...which is what Eddie and tripoli are about.

He flip flops on the topic according to who he is talking to...on the trussel podcast he calls out fake footage from moon landing(eddies territory)...yet with Pat he sticks up for Nasa 100%

the bagging on eddie and tripoli was very childish...let people come to their own conclusions Joe

great podcast with Pat though...that is for sure

Last edited:

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
i tuned in live when pat was going mental but listening from the beginning, having a nerdgasm, really interesting. FUCK IN HELL, i'm a massive fan, listen often - but joe rogan thinks Thailand is an island. that meathead asshole. literally incredible