VID Live Now: JRE MMA Show Ep. 39 w/ Donald Cerrone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015

Edit: The version below has 30 minutes edited out of it by Jamie after the fact. PM if you want more info

Last edited:

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
He's going off on Jackson/Wink! I guess John W. decided to corner Perry instead of Cowboy and asked Cowboy to stop coming into the gym. Spilling some beans on the camp and how it's a "puppy mill". Bitching about the lack of quality coaching and training etc etc etc...

Folks always claimed Jackson/Wink was an elite camp but they have a not-so-great winning record these last few years and I've had a feeling something was up over there. Interesting stuff...

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
He's going off on Jackson/Wink! I guess John W. decided to corner Perry instead of Cowboy and asked Cowboy to stop coming into the gym. Spilling some beans on the camp and how it's a "puppy mill". Bitching about the lack of quality coaching and training etc etc etc...

Folks always claimed Jackson/Wink was an elite camp but they have a not-so-great winning record these last few years and I've had a feeling something was up over there. Interesting stuff...
I’ll listen tomorrow at work but it’s disappointing to see fighters shitting on their old camps.

Personally, I think that coach / camp relaxed grievances should be settled in private or if that’s not a possibility not aired publicly.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
gotta side with cowboy on this if half of what he says it true

They are coaching Perry for the $$$ alone, trying to put the old horse out to pasture

sidenote...Rogan is such a wannabee....taking a chew again and looks like he had his first beer

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I get the feeling cowboy is going to wake up tomorrow thinking

how so?

he always shoots from the hip and is far too open and honest

sounds like the bridges were already burned and he just went public with his side of the issues.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I believe Cowboy

first, he's coming off of crazy mushroom trip (people usually don't lie after doing psychedelic)

second, Jackson/Wink already had that stupid drama between Rashad / Jones, and that camp instead of being loyal to their original boy, bet everything into the more lucrative option of Jon Jones

thing about the wrestling coach selling PEDS, that camp's best fighter popped twice for PEDS, Cowboy's definitely not blowing smoke here

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
I believe Cowboy

first, he's coming off of crazy mushroom trip (people usually don't lie after doing psychedelic)

second, Jackson/Wink already had that stupid drama between Rashad / Jones, and that camp instead of being loyal to their original boy, bet everything into the more lucrative option of Jon Jones

thing about the wrestling coach selling PEDS, that camp's best fighter popped twice for PEDS, Cowboy's definitely not blowing smoke here
Chad Smith is the coach he was talking about.. not Izzy...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Chad Smith is the coach he was talking about.. not Izzy...
don't they all train and train people at the same place, Albuquerque, NM ?

are you saying Jones and Chad Smith never interacted with each other while in the same building?

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
don't they all train and train people at the same place, Albuquerque, NM ?

are you saying Jones and Chad Smith never interacted with each other while in the same building?
Its a lot different than what you guys think... Izzy left and is based out of chicago now.. but comes down for holly's camps from what I gather. Chad Smith is the "official" coach there.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He really is shitting on Wink hard.

This is wild.

If true, this is going to stir up some serious shit.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i wonder if there will be any big meanie backlash after this.they get on to some faggetry and bailey jay tranny shit towards the end. this entire podcast was gold

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
how so?

he always shoots from the hip and is far too open and honest

sounds like the bridges were already burned and he just went public with his side of the issues.
I don’t think that fighters should go public with this stuff. In my opinion there’s nothing to gain from slagging your old camp to the press or in this case to Rogan on his podcast.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don’t think that fighters should go public with this stuff. In my opinion there’s nothing to gain from slagging your old camp to the press or in this case to Rogan on his podcast.
fair enough...I can respect that perspective

I did hear a clip of him talking about smuggling mushrooms into singapore for last UFC...that was not wise to admit

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rogan edited the podcast

Cut 36 minutes out of the latest version and pulled all original versions

Last edited: