General **Live**President Trump - CPAC 2021

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I thought sniffy biden was president now....?
The speech is Trump's first since leaving office and is expected to give a glimpse into the future of his movement and the Republican Party.

Trump is still VERY popular with Republican voters.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The speech is Trump's first since leaving office and is expected to give a glimpse into the future of his movement and the Republican Party.

Trump is still VERY popular with Republican voters.
Motherfucker better explain why the tiger king is still locked up

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Once again I bring TMMAC only the best In Quality content ...

According to Google Analytics this thread is already trending to the Top 10 Threads of 2021!

You are all welcome!

M

member 3289

Just saw that Trump took the stage an hour late. Despite the hotel's best efforts, around half the crowd is without masks.

Gotta wonder how many new cases of covid this will lead to...

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I can’t take four years of speeches like this campaigning with the same material. He started a new conservative movement which isn’t going anywhere, but please allow a new standard bearer to take the lead.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching Wayne atm akshally
Him or Lil Jon was at a nightclub doing a show in Vegas when I was there. I got free tickets but diddnt actually stick around for the show. Whichever one of them songs the sweat drips from my balls song. Kinds wish I went now, I just slammed the free drinks and fucked off.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Him or Lil Jon was at a nightclub doing a show in Vegas when I was there. I got free tickets but diddnt actually stick around for the show. Whichever one of them songs the sweat drips from my balls song. Kinds wish I went now, I just slammed the free drinks and fucked off.
I cant stand lil waynes voice. Except on this song which is legit awesome, all around

View: https://youtu.be/KV2ssT8lzj8

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Just saw that Trump took the stage an hour late. Despite the hotel's best efforts, around half the crowd is without masks.

Gotta wonder how many new cases of covid this will lead to...
The China Virus is over, Trump got the public their vaccines and now that the elections are over and the Dems have successfully stole the Elections ...now they want to open schools back up and movie theaters as well.

It's not like there was a Global Agenda behind the China Virus:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YkcaeaD45MY