General **Live**President Trump - CPAC 2021

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Oh wait you thought you heard the last from Trump? HHAHAHAH. This guy is just getting started. Losing was the best thing to ever happen to him. Now he can shit on Biden and win in 2024 and go on a rampage lol. Get the popcorn ready ladies, shit is about to get reeeeeeal interesting. Oh and for those who think he is going to jail, lol at that, if Hilary is still out, the Don aint going nowhere.
I member the 2016 election and how you called it. I thought you were wrong but you showed me. So you might be right again

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Oh wait you thought you heard the last from Trump? HHAHAHAH. This guy is just getting started. Losing was the best thing to ever happen to him. Now he can shit on Biden and win in 2024 and go on a rampage lol. Get the popcorn ready ladies, shit is about to get reeeeeeal interesting. Oh and for those who think he is going to jail, lol at that, if Hilary is still out, the Don aint going nowhere.
I thought you quit talking politics on the form because it made you go full jet boat owner?

Welcome back!