*LIVE* Shill Watch 2018! - Rogan / Golden Snitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You guys are surprised by Joe????

LOL!!!!!

This is the same dude who was saying Ronda was the best ever and could beat male champs!!!

M

member 3289

And you know how many days that 'science' estimates (yes, estimates) the time it takes for the metabolites to be out of the system? 40-50 days. So it's not only worthless but contradictory.
This is inaccurate. Did you listen to the podcast today?

Nov 21, 2015
I found endurance running and cycling to be obsessed with in addition to ignoring some of the smaller cards. Long gone are the days of us staying up until 1-2am for a fight night card when we used to make an event out of every card aired.

Still haven’t gotten myself to skip every PPV but we’re getting there. The hard part is ignoring all of the drama. That’s the truly addicting piece I haven’t been able to let go. :-/
Just started to get into running myself. You're right about the drama too.
It sucks me in. I think I have the resolve not to watch this card

I'll have to stay off this board to avoid temptation the night of the fight

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is pretty bad. The press needs to go after them and hold the UFC/USADA
relationship responsible. This is flat out lying to the public
and to their other fighters now.

Sounds like under the pressure they decided to come out with shit they had
no intention of admitting he failed for. They just got busted red handed in the
middle of an attempted cover up
I’m sure John Morgan will be all over this.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Check this out
Shame Golden Snitch pretended to know nothing(aka play dumb) about masking agents used by athletes

This is the Icarus Doping Doctor on how he lowered detection of T bol

Russia doping scandal: five things we learned from Wada’s report

Russia doping scandal: five things we learned from Wada’s report
The ‘Duchess’ – a drugs cocktail hard to detect
After Dr Grigor Rodchenko became director of the Moscow laboratory, with the responsibility of improving Russian sport performance by covering up doping, he developed a steroid cocktail optimised to avoid detection. Initially that cocktail consisted of Oral Turinabol, Oxandrolone and Methasterone which was dissolved in alcohol (Chivas whisky for the men, and Vermouth for the women). The solution was then swished in the mouth in order to be absorbed by the bucal membrane and then spat out. As the report notes: “While Dr Rodchenkov’s ‘cocktail’ may sound fanciful ... steroids dissolve better in alcohol than in water, and the administration of steroids through bucal absorption, as compared to injection or swallowing the drug, does shorten the window of detectability.” The cocktail had a name too: “Duchess” after a traditional Russian drink.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I just listened to the entire podcast and I’m now totally convinced that Jon is innocent. Jeff Novitsky did a phenomenal job of clarifying everything and Joe was masterful at asking every question I had pondered.

Case closed.

T

The Big Guy

I think more should be made of the fact that if it was from 2017 than how much fucking roids was he injesting in 2017 that hes still pissing hot. I dont give a fuck about picograms. He still has shit in his system and its very often

Jon jones is a steroid cheat and the ufc/usada/csac/wme/img are all responsible and i hope the last of bones dirty blood is painted on the canvas saturday night

LETS GO GUS!