*LIVE* Shill Watch 2018! - Rogan / Golden Snitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Look I'm trying to have a reasonable discussion here
II'm just messing with you with the mock aggression but if you trace back to what I quoted and what you started quoting, your posts were silly.

Now, there are certainly people who speculate, with perfectly good reason, that the detection window is a lot longer than what's in the report. I know that's what you are referring to.

But I am explaining why the study Novitzky refers to is worthless and contradictory in terms of excretion timetables (it's not overall worthless - he did discover some of these metabolites). And no other actual study has been done on Turinabol at all.

T

The Big Guy

This is something I am still working with his team to figure out.
His team doesnt work like that. They only plan on putting steroids into jon and try to hide these substances/deflect from positive tests.

You should work for usada so you could hold his hog while he fills the cup

M

member 3289

His team doesnt work like that. They only plan on putting steroids into jon and try to hide these substances/deflect from positive tests.

You should work for usada so you could hold his hog while he fills the cup
I've sent in my resume, still waiting to hear back from them

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
How did the steroids get in jones body?

Did he swallow a load of cum from some bodybuilder? Or did he jack off with androgel while watching mike perry hit mitts?
neither of those counts as intentional ingestion, so he's in The Clear (tm).

T

The Big Guy

if swallowing is optional, you're doing it wrong. Androslidin is performance-enhancing, but not in the cage. Well, unless you're in to cages...
Im not so sure you know the difference between astroglide and andro gel...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Grigory Rodchenkov

Russia doping scandal: five things we learned from Wada’s report

Excerpt from above article
Russia doping scandal: five things we learned from Wada’s report
The ‘Duchess’ – a drugs cocktail hard to detect

After Dr Grigor Rodchenko became director of the Moscow laboratory, with the responsibility of improving Russian sport performance by covering up doping, he developed a steroid cocktail optimised to avoid detection. Initially that cocktail consisted of Oral Turinabol, Oxandrolone and Methasterone which was dissolved in alcohol (Chivas whisky for the men, and Vermouth for the women). The solution was then swished in the mouth in order to be absorbed by the bucal membrane and then spat out. As the report notes: “While Dr Rodchenkov’s ‘cocktail’ may sound fanciful ... steroids dissolve better in alcohol than in water, and the administration of steroids through bucal absorption, as compared to injection or swallowing the drug, does shorten the window of detectability.” The cocktail had a name too: “Duchess” after a traditional Russian drink.

Same guy

detecting long term T bol metabolites...scientific study below
vdocuments.site_detection-and-mass-spectrometric-characterization-of-novel-long-term-dehydrochloromethyltestosterone.pdf

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

So let's all start putting together a timeline of this stuff

Larry Bowers say to allow a variance of +/- 20 pg/ml

July 2017 - 20-80 pg/ml
[[[????????No testing???]]
July 28. 2018
- 80 pg/ml
August 9 - negative
August 29 - 8 pg/ml
September 19 - 19 pg/ml
September 21 - negative
September 29 - UFC changes reporting on drug test failures ( UFC changes drug-testing policy, won’t report failures until after resolution is made )
October 2 - negative
October 11 - negative
November 12 - Jones CSAC hearing occurs, knowing that these positive tests are out there and are not reported during the hearing.
November 14 - negative
December 6 - 60 pg/ml
December 23 - UFC makes positive test public and moves UFC 232 ( Jon Jones drug test nets 'atypical finding,' UFC 232 moved to Los Angeles on one week's notice )
December 24 - Dana tells Gus that Jones had 8 drug tests in the last 6 months and they all came back negative until December (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB-B7i8ZT2g&feature=youtu.be&t=375
)

What says that December 2018 is a July 2017 usage and not a May 2018 usage?

Jon didn't pop positive for medium metabolites the first time either. Why is that the argument now?
Show me bimonthly tests all the way back to July 2017 or I don't buy it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So let's all start putting together a timeline of this stuff

Larry Bowers say to allow a variance of +/- 20 pg/ml

July 2017 - 20-80 pg/ml
[[[????????No testing???]]
July 28. 2018
- 80 pg/ml
August 9 - negative
August 29 - 8 pg/ml
September 19 - 19 pg/ml
September 21 - negative
September 29 - UFC changes reporting on drug test failures ( UFC changes drug-testing policy, won’t report failures until after resolution is made )
October 2 - negative
October 11 - negative
November 12 - Jones CSAC hearing occurs, knowing that these positive tests are out there and are not reported during the hearing.
November 14 - negative
December 6 - 60 pg/ml
December 24 - Dana tells Gus that Jones had 8 drug tests in the last 6 months and they all came back negative until December (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB-B7i8ZT2g&feature=youtu.be&t=375
)

What says that December is a July 17 usage and not a May 2018 usage?
LOL the policy change and the no report of positive testing after the mysterious gap

nothing to see here...move on