*LIVE* Shill Watch 2018! - Rogan / Golden Snitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Cant remember the specific incident?
Well the dick pills shilling was pissing me off, he didn't ask the right questions and was spin controlling
Coke cut with creatine cut with turinobol from china told me he wasn't just stupid, he was lying....he for sure lost me then
Then this latest shit is so damn blatant it is laughable if you look into it(as you have)

also seen him shoot down guests alternative narratives so damn quick and from such an uneducated perspective I knew he was no longer speaking from the heart or honestly...he was fearing repercussions

fuck you money made him give a fuck IMO

Lots more examples, trying to keep the post short though...the list of moments that make him lose credibility in my eyes is very long

I do watch one out of 10 or so...only guests that get to talk 95% of the time...when Joe controls the flow too much it becomes cringey IMO

Nov 21, 2015
Retired USADA employee
Current USADA employee
Huge USADA customer(nowitzky said private labs can't always be trusted because they are profiting and in direct competition)

Not to mention the statements they made were spun and misinterpreted by Jeff and Dana

He said it was experts all around the world....and he gives us those 3 names?

hmnnnnnn...conflict of interest
On Jon being innocent and failing to mention all the cited "experts" are involved with USADA

"This isn't only USADA saying this... These are other experts in the field" - Novitzsky

On Jons multiple failed tests before Dec 9th

"Jon has passed all other tests before this one" - Novitzsky

After collecting Jon's latest urine test...

Sends it to be tested at the lab owned by the guy who was Jon's witness
in the CSAC hearing

Yep nothing fishy or corrupt as fuck going on here....

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Cant remember the specific incident?
for me it was the 'Moon Hoax' bullshit. He kept putting stuff up and validating quacks, and whenever someone called him on it he fell back on "hey I'm just asking questions".

Nov 21, 2015
for me it was the 'Moon Hoax' bullshit. He kept putting stuff up and validating quacks, and whenever someone called him on it he fell back on "hey I'm just asking questions".
Watch the episode Joe did with Dr. Tyson and tried to bring up all the Moon hoax shit
and got shut the fuck down. LOL

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Watch the episode Joe did with Dr. Tyson and tried to bring up all the Moon hoax shit
and got shut the fuck down. LOL
the analogy for the Rogan Board that Joe and others always used was that The RB was like Joe's house, and we were all invited over to hang out. If anyone got rowdy or rude, they got sent to the backyard (pinked) until they could be cool, then they got let back in the house.

so in that that scenario, the Moon Hoax threads were like if one of Joe's friends came over and threw a bucket of human feces on the wall and called it art. Joe is standing there, just admiring all this shit on his wall, surrounded by sycophants nodding and agreeing with how this is some really moving art. And I'm an Art Expert, so Joe asks me to come over and check out this guy's art. I said "that's not art, that's just a bunch of shit thrown on your wall." But Joe was adamant that he liked the art, and really wanted it to be art.

"OK, but it's still just a bunch of shit on a wall. It doesn't make it art, and calling it art just destroys any credibility you have as an artist or even for art appreciation."

then Joe kicked me out of his house for starting shit with his artist friend.

then a couple years later he burned the house down because the walls were covered in shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8BlN72r_Xk