*LIVE* Shill Watch 2018! - Rogan / Golden Snitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If a fighter's suspension doesn't last as long as the banned substance takes to get out of his or her system, should they get suspended again as soon as the residual figures start popping up?

Such a question makes a strong argument for longer suspensions for oral turinabol.

...Not the least of which that the Eastern German data shows a residual maintain performance enhancement effect long after cycling off of the drug.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
"I haven't heard the rest of this conversation but I know it's all going to be bullshit!"

- forum bros around the world watching this podcast.

M

member 3289

If a fighter's suspension doesn't last as long as the banned substance takes to get out of his or her system, should they get suspended again as soon as the residual figures start popping up?
I argued the same point yesterday.

Goofball veterinarian has no answer.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Novitsky: “Listen, you fat fuck psudoscientist sitting at home eating Doritos ...go watch Icurus if you want the facts! WAR JON JONES!!!”

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
He sure as hell did.
He just said that he had heard that it could have come from cocaine. You must remember that he is talking to someone who is on the record saying that he doesn't think Jon ingested intentionally. I don't know if that's true, but how else could Joe have framed that question where you didn't think he was trying to defend Jon?

Now he claims wrestlers don't cut as much as mma fighters.
outside of the USA? no fucking way.

M

member 3289

Basically, if Jon was still taking oral turinabol, the test results would be showing higher levels than are currently in his system.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
he's starting to break. he just said there couldn't be a study of weight-cutting in mma because it's so extreme!

He just said that he had heard that it could have come from cocaine. You must remember that he is talking to someone who is on the record saying that he doesn't think Jon ingested intentionally. I don't know if that's true, but how else could Joe have framed that question where you didn't think he was trying to defend Jon?
Rogan prefaced it with something to the effect of "you know Jon Jones likes to party, right?" and then went on to explain the mechanism by which that steroid could have been found in the creatine found in the cocaine.
I think your interpretation is way off.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Rogan prefaced it with something to the effect of "you know Jon Jones likes to party, right?" and then went on to explain the mechanism by which that steroid could have been found in the creatine found in the cocaine.
I think your interpretation is way off.
How does that imply that he's defending Jon? This is something that he talked about on his podcast since he heard about it. Could he have asked the question without you saying he was defending Jon? As I asked the first time, how should he have framed it?

"They reached out to..." FFS, you're a grown man, they got in touch with, they contacted, they called, fucking HR directors and fags say "reach out to."

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
oooooohhh, now I get it! It wasn't cause he took steroids, it was cause he was snorting cocaine. Thanks Rogan!
at the end of the day intentionally or unintentionally he had an illegal substance in his sample. how it got there shouldnt matter.

Nov 21, 2015
Now he won't name the "Other sports organization that is having the same long term metabloite issues"

If you cant name them then you cant cite them as a fucking defense

Joe not challenging him at all

How does that imply that he's defending Jon? This is something that he talked about on his podcast since he heard about it. Could he have asked the question without you saying he was defending Jon? As I asked the first time, how should he have framed it?
He first mentioned Jon Jones likes to do cocaine and then went on to explain how cocaine can contain the substance JJ tested positive for. How was that NOT a defence?

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
He first mentioned Jon Jones likes to do cocaine and then went on to explain how cocaine can contain the substance JJ tested positive for. How was that NOT a defence?
They're speaking specifically about Jon's case, and he initially heard that about Jon's case. They talked about it for 30 seconds and moved on. They aren't hanging their hat on it.
You still have not attempted to frame the question in an way that would have been acceptable to you.