VID Live Stream: Mayweather vs McGregor Press Conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Still good to see an MMA star get that big and not blow it on drugs, trouble with police, or waste talents in B movies and Ellen. Good for MMA.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
They look 2 boxing weight classes apart
Mayweather usually eats big on weigh in day to get as close to 154 as possible. Thus far I think the closest he's come is 151 for both cotto and canelo, and then on fight night he's a pound or two less.

Nov 21, 2015
His last check was 3 million. Everyone knows that's my training camp money. Mayweather dropped a bomb with that one lol
If you look at the video... even Conor had to laugh at himself about that. He's used to being
the one saying shit like that to other fighters. Suddenly the shoes is on the other foot and
all he could do was acknowledge it and laugh it off himself

Nov 21, 2015
Still good to see an MMA star get that big and not blow it on drugs, trouble with police, or waste talents in B movies and Ellen. Good for MMA.
Conor is still young... He's got plenty of time to fall in love wit da coco,
sand blast hookers, get in fights with police after driving drunk and dissapoint us all

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Conor is still young... He's got plenty of time to fall in love wit da coco,
sand blast hookers, get in fights with police after driving drunk and dissapoint us all
That may be so. But he consistantly has seemed driven, passionate about combat sports, and super comfortable in the public eye. The way he brands himself, invests in himself, he seems lazer focused on his legacy, not just in the now. But, you never know.

Nov 21, 2015
That may be so. But he consistantly has seemed driven, passionate about combat sports, and super comfortable in the public eye. The way he brands himself, invests in himself, he seems lazer focused on his legacy, not just in the now. But, you never know.
Oh yeah 100% agree. I'm just joking with the idea. I don't see Conor going down the dark path
He's a good guy and I honestly wouldn't wanna see it happen to him either

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
LOL I remember that. Every human lets loose once in awhile. Otherwise you'll go fuckin crazy.
I don't fault him for that. I don't see him totally losing direction though. But hey... life is a mutherfucker so it can happen
I've been there more than once myself, lol. I was just pointing it out since we don't really know what goes on behind closed doors.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
LOL I remember that. Every human lets loose once in awhile. Otherwise you'll go fuckin crazy.
I don't fault him for that. I don't see him totally losing direction though. But hey... life is a mutherfucker so it can happen
Yeah I mean I've done some coke in my life but I haven't failed because of it. I'm a failure because I'm lazy.