VID Live Stream: Mayweather vs McGregor Press Conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ed_Stark

I am coming
Oct 24, 2015
Conor was out of his element.... Note how he got pissed and his only comeback
was "You wanna fight right now?". He was upset... I'd bet they fucked him and didn't
tell him they were gonna rig shit to favor Mayweather and it obviously got to him
Look at early Mayweather conferences, conor brought back the old Floyd.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Of course this has to be on the day the Protestants are burning Catholic effigies and I'm was up to my tits cooking for the exiled Catholics.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Of course this has to be on the day the Protestants are burning Catholic effigies and I'm was up to my tits cooking for the exiled Catholics.
I hope things get worked out. Serious times.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Mayweather hasn't been like that in a press conference in a long time.
He hasn't had to be of late, but he's been so in the past. I prefer today's version of Floyd for this particular fight. It's much better than watching Conor walk all over him the way he did Aldo.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mayweather just wrapped up a sit-down press conference with the media on FS2. Conor is up next. Lame. Should be at the same time.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I hope things get worked out. Serious times.
Fact the bonfires have literally been getting bigger every year, they are straight up spoiling for a row, the writings on the wall for the hardliners because they are being outbred. Combine that with Brexit and the possibility although very remote of a united island in its wake, its interesting times for sure.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
He hasn't had to be of late, but he's been this way in the past. I prefer today's version of Floyd for this particular fight. It's much better than watching Conor walk all over him the way he did Aldo.
That's my point he got him agitated, like back in the day. Very interesting. Though, I will say I ascribe very little to the in the head rhetoric for any fighter. The main one people talk about is the Aldo fight, but there that was just technical difference and power.

Aldo did a very common right hand lead in a southpaw vs orthodox fight situation, but McGregor's control of distance forced him to switch to another strike as he was going to come up short, and that mistake cost him. Both fighters are only thinking about their opponent, it means very little.

Nov 21, 2015
It was clear he wasn't prepared for the format. We'll see how tomorrow goes. He did well considering.
Yeah he just wasn't comfortable. We all know how dominate and brilliant he normally
is at press conferences. That was in no way shape or form his typical master presser performance

He looked lost

I'm sure they fucked him and didn't tell him the full format.

He will adjust but to say that was a good presser from Conor is delusional

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Did anyone see the cutaway of fuk boi reebok wearin corporate plants? They were all tweeting like anyone gave a shit what they had to say