General Liverpool loses world heritage status

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

That's funny. I can imagine the pompous pricks that made this decision all sitting around a table talking about the ghastly new stadium.

I wonder what the real motives for this are, not that I disagree as I think Liverpool is a shit hole. But I think that about 95% of places

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

That's funny. I can imagine the pompous pricks that made this decision all sitting around a table talking about the ghastly new stadium.

I wonder what the real motives for this are, not that I disagree as I think Liverpool is a shit hole. But I think that about 95% of places

It's to do with developments in the area. The Taj Mahal also lost its status too.

Very similar in many ways although the Taj Mahal has less feces on it's pavements

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
just learned there is a liverpool australia , in austrlia is fcuked starting now video.

which one do you mean?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Just read that it was chyna

At a heritage committee meeting in China, 21 countries including Guatemala, Mali and Kyrgyzstan took part in a vote to decide the fate of the city’s waterfront.

Thirteen countries voted in favour of deleting Liverpool from the list, while five voted against. Two votes were invalid and one country failed to take part in the vote. A two-thirds majority was needed for deletion.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Just read that it was chyna

At a heritage committee meeting in China, 21 countries including Guatemala, Mali and Kyrgyzstan took part in a vote to decide the fate of the city’s waterfront.

Thirteen countries voted in favour of deleting Liverpool from the list, while five voted against. Two votes were invalid and one country failed to take part in the vote. A two-thirds majority was needed for deletion.

is this a real post?

" Guatemala, Mali and Kyrgyzstan " were involved in the decisions process ? shit hole countries can vote on this ?

M

member 3289

Did it have world heritage status as the carjackings capital of Europe?