Lizard Fight!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I've never seen lizards fight but I came across this video when reading about Sri Lanka. It's fascinating, at least to me. They don't appear to bite or whip eachother with their tales. It's just grappling. I thought some may find this as interesting as I do.

I wonder if the guys on the side of the road start betting on this on the spot. I sure as fuck would, just to make it a bit more interesting.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I've had a couple of monitor lizards in the past. They can be very aggressive.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Goes without saying but need some reebok clothing or something so we can tell who's who for scoring purposes

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Not enough money in it for the lizards to care.
I want to give the decision to the one who chased the other one down but it could be either one.......that was the real determining factor in that fight

P

Punch

I want to give the decision to the one who chased the other one down but it could be either one.......that was the real determining factor in that fight
One who chased the other one off won on points even before the chase.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They should have zoomed in so you couldn't see all the traffic in the background, then put a bunch of tiny houses and fake trees around them. It would have looked like 2 Godzilla-sized lizards going at it.