General Lmao Baked Alaska wanted and on the run was on ABC News

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

View: https://youtu.be/RktGLjS7Zz8

Holy Fuck man he is toast dude was named on the ABC nighty news, CBS and other major news outlets

Baked is an old school rightside irl streamer famous for being a qtard fuckup

He blew off his court date now he has a warrant and is on the run lol

This fucking guy wasnt supposed to leave his state he was on bond and he gets himmed up in leading the boomerwaffen to Pelosis office...baked handle is gonna be changed to buttcaked Alaska in prison

View: https://youtu.be/u8DUWHU6GRM

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/RktGLjS7Zz8

Holy Fuck man he is toast dude was named on the ABC nighty news, CBS and other major news outlets

Baked is an old school rightside irl streamer famous for being a qtard fuckup

He blew off his court date now he has a warrant and is on the run lol

This fucking guy wasnt supposed to leave his state he was on bond and he gets himmed up in leading the boomerwaffen to Pelosis office...baked handle is gonna be changed to buttcaked Alaska in prison
why is that reporter wearing a mask?
haha

She looks fine, I wanna see her smile

M

member 3289

Lmao Baked Alaska wanted and on the run was on ABC News

This gave me an aneurysm.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuck i hate that guy. back in the day i used to watch the live streaams of like the battle at berkley and the other goings on of 2016/17 . i used to watch tim pool and luke rudowski go down there and walk around streaming and i used to watch baked alaska. baked eventually started hanging out with fuckin nazis and doing hitler salutes and shit for clout and to be a generally shitty human being .obviously i stopped watching the turd. fast froward to this year .i have forgot this clown even exists and i see him on the ice posideon .win bear macing people and punching women. he has gone even fuller retard . the word always was that baked was a glowie fedboy and thats why he was able to get away with the shit he does, his gimick is pretty much sucker punching people in public and abusing retarded chicks at this point .then he goes and live streams to Dlive from pelosies office and gets everyone on the platform except games demonitzed . he is a rel piece of shit and he is going to jail where he belongs

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
fuck i hate that guy. back in the day i used to watch the live streaams of like the battle at berkley and the other goings on of 2016/17 . i used to watch tim pool and luke rudowski go down there and walk around streaming and i used to watch baked alaska. baked eventually started hanging out with fuckin nazis and doing hitler salutes and shit for clout and to be a generally shitty human being .obviously i stopped watching the turd. fast froward to this year .i have forgot this clown even exists and i see him on the ice posideon .win bear macing people and punching women. he has gone even fuller jetboat owner . the word always was that baked was a glowie fedboy and thats why he was able to get away with the shit he does, his gimick is pretty much sucker punching people in public and abusing jetboat ownered chicks at this point .then he goes and live streams to Dlive from pelosies office and gets everyone on the platform except games demonitzed . he is a rel piece of shit and he is going to jail where he belongs
Same... he went full retard for internet fame now hes fucked for life

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What happens to your jetboat when you go to jail
dafuq?

i made a reference to baked Alaska on another thread and worried you yanks wouldn’t get the reference then there’s a whole thread about baked Alaska’s.

wow.

my noodle is freaked

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
fuck i hate that guy. back in the day i used to watch the live streaams of like the battle at berkley and the other goings on of 2016/17 . i used to watch tim pool and luke rudowski go down there and walk around streaming and i used to watch baked alaska. baked eventually started hanging out with fuckin nazis and doing hitler salutes and shit for clout and to be a generally shitty human being .obviously i stopped watching the turd. fast froward to this year .i have forgot this clown even exists and i see him on the ice posideon .win bear macing people and punching women. he has gone even fuller jetboat owner . the word always was that baked was a glowie fedboy and thats why he was able to get away with the shit he does, his gimick is pretty much sucker punching people in public and abusing jetboat ownered chicks at this point .then he goes and live streams to Dlive from pelosies office and gets everyone on the platform except games demonitzed . he is a rel piece of shit and he is going to jail where he belongs
Him, Fuentes, Catboi Kami, all plants. Most obvious new one that's popped up, NigelNG.

It's getting ridiculous just how many are exposing themselves.

Even Hyde is flying close to the sun, which makes you wonder.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Him, Fuentes, Catboi Kami, all plants. Most obvious new one that's popped up, NigelNG.

It's getting ridiculous just how many are exposing themselves.

Even Hyde is flying close to the sun, which makes you wonder.
You have an answer for everything, it's awesome.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Retard

EDIT: Aha! Just realised why I'm seeing the phrase "jetboat owner" every 5 minutes on here. Don't mind me, I have nothing to add to the discussion at hand, you all just carry on! I posted the word as a test, the penny finally dropped :)

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You can tell how legit a conspiracy is based on how many other conspiracies are required to keep it going.

Ie: Conspiracy: "The FBI and/or CIA killed Kennedy"
Logical retort: Why would they?
Answer: 1) He was holding them back on shit they wanted to do that although they felt was in the country's best interest he disagreed. 2) Because the world is run by a secret cabal and he wasn't playing ball.

Notice how answer 1 is like "That would be fucked up, but I could kind of see it knowing everything we do." Where answer 2 is like "Well, how many people are involved? Why would a small group of people want to micromanage people's day to day lives? How long have they been doing this to be able to whack a president? etc. People like The Pendulum @The Pendulum will always select answer 2, while answer 1 covers all the bases.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You can tell how legit a conspiracy is based on how many other conspiracies are required to keep it going.

Answer: 1) He was holding them back on shit they wanted to do that although they felt was in the country's best interest he disagreed. 2) Because the world is run by a secret cabal and he wasn't playing ball.

Notice how answer 1 is like "That would be fucked up, but I could kind of see it knowing everything we do." Where answer 2 is like "Well, how many people are involved? Why would a small group of people want to micromanage people's day to day lives? How long have they been doing this to be able to whack a president? etc. People like The Pendulum @The Pendulum will always select answer 2, while answer 1 covers all the bases.
I heard it was your kings dad that had him whacked.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

The number of people that would have to be "in on it" for a particular conspiracy to work is one of the first things I try to assess when deciding whether it has any merit.

I also try to keep in mind Hanlon's razor - "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The number of people that would have to be "in on it" for a particular conspiracy to work is one of the first things I try to assess when deciding whether it has any merit.

I also try to keep in mind Hanlon's razor - "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
I live in a government town and I can tell you right now, that the government does some incredibly stupid, short sighted thing that have piles of negative effects on the citizenry. It's always done because they believe they're solving an immediate problem and do it with no foresight as to what problems it might be creating. Some people look at the series of problems it creates and assign malice, but as you point out, stupidity more than explains it. Gun control is that absolute best example of this type of decision making.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Do I?

I think you'll find I keep to a small selection of things.

29x less posts than you on here. Weird, huh. Must be eye catching.

Like I keep saying, projections are fun.