LOAW's video for MMAHawk = Awesome!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Love it! Matt you gotta be the winner here, good job putting together the basic info to get your case heard. And lookoutawhale @lookoutawhale yet another great job polishing up the footage. Great mix of info, clips and humor to send off. Wild @I Wild Each It could we make this a sticky?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Everyone tweet Whitney & Joe and link this thread please.

Just click the TWEET button at the bottom of our page

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
hey thanks guys!

had to put it together on short notice but hopefully its good enough and i hope he wins he totally deserves it.

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK wanted a pride ending so I made those nutty credits because i wasnt too sure where else it could go heh.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Oh and lookoutawhale @lookoutawhale lmao of at "poor lighting by Matt Hawkins" lol.
hehe he shot the video a couple times. The first one he sent he was upside down in the video and it was really small. It was funny stuff. Then in the 2nd shot he was orange for some reason (probably tungsten lighting in room) and then at some point in the video the white balance changes and his walls are white hehe. I put the pictures over the part so its not noticable but it was pretty hilarious. We figured it was some automatic white balance system in the camera.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
hey thanks guys!

had to put it together on short notice but hopefully its good enough and i hope he wins he totally deserves it.

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK wanted a pride ending so I made those nutty credits because i wasnt too sure where else it could go heh.
I thought the credits were hilarious

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
bravo..superb ask the way around guys..

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but I was thinking "I'm a big mma fan, I don't have the pictures like he does....."but then you watch this video and that thought flies out the window. You by far are a bigger mma fan than me and most, if not everyone. Great collection. I'd love to come over to your house and have you give me a long detailed tour. Not just show your stuff but tell me about the events you got them in and whatnot.

Also super cool to see Joe Rogan tweet that and super cool he mentioned us!!!! What if Rogan's already registered here?

What if @Alienator is Joe Rogan's account? The timing makes sense ;)

P

Punch

@D241 How dare you, you silly bitch! :p

Nah man. I like Joe though. We don't always agree, but much hespect for that guy.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but I was thinking "I'm a big mma fan, I don't have the pictures like he does....."but then you watch this video and that thought flies out the window. You by far are a bigger mma fan than me and most, if not everyone. Great collection. I'd love to come over to your house and have you give me a long detailed tour. Not just show your stuff but tell me about the events you got them in and whatnot.

Also super cool to see Joe Rogan tweet that and super cool he mentioned us!!!! What if Rogan's already registered here?

What if @Alienator is Joe Rogan's account? The timing makes sense ;)
Lol that was the exact thought I had before watching the video. Not to knock MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK but I just kinda figured he was a big fan like we all are and just lives in the right place to attend lots of events and what not (so cal)

Watching that video shuts that theory down real quick. Hes definitely mma's biggest fan.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Lol that was the exact thought I had before watching the video. Not to knock MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK but I just kinda figured he was a big fan like we all are and just lives in the right place to attend lots of events and what not (so cal)

Watching that video shuts that theory down real quick. Hes definitely mma's biggest fan.
Actually you are correct in what you saw. I've said it before on here I've been really lucky and lived the MMA fans dream for 20 years. I'm only the Biggest fan for this competition. Otherwise we all are what has made this sport what it is today. I told Wild @I Wild Each It and will tell you all the same. This forum and the posters here have renewed my love of the sport and reminded me how great good MMA fans are!