Lobov: Now that Conor McGregor’s out, I’m featherweight’s hardest hitter by a long shot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Artem Lobov is a TUF veteran more known for being a primary sparring partner of two-division champion Conor McGregor. He is coming off two straight victories, and will headline his first UFC event against number 4 ranked featherweight Cub Swanson.

Despite Swanson having faced some of the best featherweights throughout the years, Lobov says he will never have fought anyone who had his immense punching power. In fact, Lobov boasts that McGregor and him used to hold the distinction of being the two most powerful guys in the division.

“(Swanson) comes in, he’s very open, he throws wild shots, and he has never, I promise you, in his life felt power that I have,” Lobov told MMA Fighting.…

Lobov: With McGregor out, I’m the hardest hitting 145er

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Most delusional is about right..Swanson is gonna decapitate this fool

M

member 603

I'm just putting this out there..... If all the Conor dick swingers all go hanging on to his lap dog and make him a thing in MMA (because their gay crush is out trying to be a boxer)..... I'm ending people my damn self....... Fuck this suka, he's a bum and a coward who hides behind Conor and acts like a tough guy, but when Conor isn't around, he doesn't say much.

Respectful discussion please. Threats and fighter bashing are unnecessary. - Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
UFC KOs - 0

If Lobov is actually competitive in this fight then that confirms for me that McGregor and company are getting a pass from USADA.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
UFC KOs - 0

If Lobov is actually competitive in this fight then that confirms for me that McGregor and company are getting a pass from USADA.
McG does have crazy back acne

Dunno about Lobotomov, maybe they can give him something to make his hands grow

M

member 603

I'm just putting this out there..... If all the Conor dick swingers all go hanging on to his lap dog and make him a thing in MMA (because their gay crush is out trying to be a boxer)..... I'm ending people my damn self....... Fuck this suka, he's a bum and a coward who hides behind Conor and acts like a tough guy, but when Conor isn't around, he doesn't say much.

Respectful discussion please. Threats and fighter bashing are unnecessary. - Mod

Well let me clarify my statement here (or rather justify).... When you act like a tough guy when you are around your boys, and think you can bully another fighter's corner guys/support team because you are again with your boys and you feel protected..(Unknowing that ONE of those corner guys/support team is a well respected member of the BJJ community).. THEN when that guy gets you alone and steps up and says to you to back up your bravado, but you tell them that you were just trying to play it up because Conor and the other guys were around..... In my eyes that makes you a bully coward. Add to that, when you then get back around your team and resume talking shit and acting like YOU spared that guy from beating him... Again to me, that makes you a Bum.

I respect all guys who get into the cage and fight, all who train in this global brotherhood of Martial Arts.... But in Martial Arts you show respect.... If you only act tough because you're Conor's friend, and you think that you're protected that way so you act like a douche... As a man I can't respect you.... That's my two cents worth.

PS.... I should edit Suka (pronounced SooKa) in respect to the fighter bashing rule.... That's Russian for Bitch.... That you can Edit for me. (I play fair and call myself out)

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

wtf man i expected better for you.. Calling him a bum is racist , but you are right

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
PS.... I should edit Suka (pronounced SooKa) in respect to the fighter bashing rule.... That's Russian for Bitch.... That you can Edit for me. (I play fair and call myself out)
CYKA BLYATT!!

Two of my favourite russian words

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
This guy has 4 UFC fights and all 4 went to a decision. I'm pretty sure Cub has felt power shots of decisioners before. Hope Cub knocks him out.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Damn. And here I got pinked for just calling a fighter a bum. A certain fighter from the Northwest who calls himself a gangster.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
wtf is that
That my friend, is the russian hammer technique, a fatal strike that only the most elite of iron head practicioners can survive.

It takes a while but Teruto will die from it eventually, they will call it old age, or possibly an std, but Fartem Lobotomov will know the truth.

Last edited:

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
whoever signs Artem will achieve instant parity with the UFC. What an exciting time to be an MMA fan!