Lobov will KO Swanson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Lobov couldn't even KO Chris Avila (the worst fighter that exists on ufc roaster).
good luck with your bet

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Nothing says confidence like a $10 bet. Only way Lobov takes this is by some type of Diego Sanchez/Leonard Garcia robbery imo

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i'm a HUGE fan of Cub, one of my favorite fighters...but he's looked a little punchy his last couple outings.
Can Lobov get the KO? Sure.

But I can't bet against Cub.

distant1

Feb 13, 2017
i legitimately could see this happen, artem isn't a sharp striker technically; but he is a counter fighter by nature and has pretty good timing and placement w/his counters..

cub has been getting hella sloppy and over pursuing when he is being offensive; an he no longer has the quickness or explosiveness to get off w/out catching shots along the way....

its possible...very possible...

don't let artem's act or his association w/macgregor cover up the very legitimate strategic avenue to victory he has vs cub

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
i legitimately could see this happen, artem isn't a sharp striker technically; but he is a counter fighter by nature and has pretty good timing and placement w/his counters..

cub has been getting hella sloppy and over pursuing when he is being offensive; an he no longer has the quickness or explosiveness to get off w/out catching shots along the way....

don't let artem's act or his association w/macgregor cover up the very legitimate strategic avenue to victory he has vs cub
True we all know how lethal Lobov's striking is.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

It definitely keeps things interesting. Of course we have to believe that cub has a strong advantage on the ground, but will he even go there? He's been talking about shutting Artem up, which usually indicates a willingness to throw down, and his natural instinct is to keep it standing.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Are you trying to get out of your current screen name?
No, but it will not be good if he loses.....I have nothing to lose....y'all hicks, momo's, rednecks and normal people (to confirm, this category is approx 1% of everyone) already call me throb or throbbie so the bizall is in his cizourt

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
I would be soo sad if that that fag Artem Labia managed to KO Cub. Not because im a Cub fan but it would ruin a potential Cub vs TKZ fight. Which is a fight that MMA needs!

Edit: no fighter bashing or homophobic slurs please - L

Last edited by a moderator: