Lobov will KO Swanson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

No, but it will not be good if he loses.....I have nothing to lose....y'all hicks, momo's, rednecks and normal people (to confirm, this category is approx 1% of everyone) already call me throb or throbbie so the bizall is in his cizourt
I am the normal person right?

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
I would be soo sad if that Fag Artem Labia managed to KO Cub. Not because im a Cub fan but it would ruin a potential Cub vs TKZ fight. Which is a fight that MMA needs!
Plz don't be so rude, it's Fartem Lobotomov

distant1

Feb 13, 2017
cubs not who he was athletically his def has never been great and as dynamic and creative as his offense has been; it hasnt been the most fluid or disciplined, esp when a guy draws a line in the sand and says its war.

lobov is a counter guy, all timing and power; cub is gonna come to put volume power and aggression, if he in fact does that; artem will catch him, cub is susceptible to counters if your willing to stand your ground, and if your willing to strike w/him.

lobov will do both

M

member 3289

Anyone willing to bet real money on this fight let me know.

I've got the Russian Hammer.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I listened to cub's interview on Ariel and he is very calm and measured in his response and thoughts on this fight.

Expect a ko by cub.....

M

member 3289

I got Swanson...

I aint got much money and I aint ever done this before, so you might have to baby me through it.

But I put my name forwrad
Basically we agree to the terms of the bet based on current betting odds. After the bet the winner sends the loser a PM with his PayPal email address, and the money is sent.

I usually like to bet only with people with evidence of payment because I've been burned by two fags on here before, but I'll give you a chance to prove your honor.

The lowest the fight is currently at is +370 (4.7 or 37/10). I'm willing to do +350.

So my $10 to your $35 or multiples of that.

Let me know.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Basically we agree to the terms of the bet based on current betting odds. After the bet the winner sends the loser a PM with his PayPal email address, and the money is sent.

I usually like to bet only with people with evidence of payment because I've been burned by two fags on here before, but I'll give you a chance to prove your honor.

The lowest the fight is currently at is +370 (4.7 or 37/10). I'm willing to do +350.

Let me know.
He won't burn you, he's aight

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016

Let me know.
I have honor. The girl i lost my virginity to was also called honor.

I'll pm you in a bit.

M

member 3289

We doing this?

I won't be watching live as I'm away this weekend and I'll catch up on Monday with the results.
Yeah, as we agreed via PM, it's my $10 to your $35

I look forward to taking your gay British money

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I honestly dont like either fighter in this fight, but I do not see a KO win for Lobster or whatever his name is. And to be honest I dont really care.