Lobov will KO Swanson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
To keep this off topic, I like the plastic 5
Me too. Plastic all day baby.

For the record it's impossible to break whilst drunk. I chewed it. Dipped in beer, curry, bourbon, small tug of war between two dudes. Survived and paid for the curry with it

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol

Outstanding thread.

Lobov has exceptional/unusual power as far as hands, but everything else is terrible and not likely to improve much.

Cub will not overagress. He'll stick and move and clinch and if the takedown feels easy he'll take it and if not he'll knee and separate whenver he feels like it because Artem will not want to stay there due to the threat of ending up on his back.

Cub will probably let Artem advance on the whole because that also opens the level change & clinch-up. So that's good for Artem & bad for Artem.

Artem can beat anybody in the division if he gets them clean, but if he doesn't, or has an especially hard time getting clean shots without taking more counters than he can take without becoming discouraged, he's completely fucked.

Artem can win, it's just not a likely outcome. Artem's here because of Connor. If not for Connor, he's fighting in BAMMA.

4.5:1, you gotta go with the underdog. Gun to your head, you gotta go with the fave.

Hot dog to the left, bet to the right, it's pretty easy to go with the hot dog.

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
Artem is the hardest hitter with the fewest knockouts ever in the history of MMA.

Legendary.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cub will not overagress. He'll stick and move and clinch and if the takedown feels easy he'll take it and if not he'll knee and separate whenver he feels like it because Artem will not want to stay there due to the threat of ending up on his back.

Artem's here because of Connor. If not for Connor, he's fighting in BAMMA.
Agree and agree

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gotta say after watching the face-off weigh-ins (hydrated), Cub looked to me like something was wrong with him physically -- skin tone, muscle tone looked off to me. Artem looked healthy & much bigger, stronger.

In this fight, just who is healthier could really matter a lot. Healthy Artem has freaky herky-jerky speed. Slow/physically-off Cub could get hit with it.

Could be an upset brewing.

Diego looked healthy, too, and maybe bigger than Iaquinta, which again could matter in their match-up. It's not impossible that Diego submits Iaquinta.

(Edit, hours later: ^ probably a boosheet post. Just watched the early weigh-in, and looks like the face-offs might have been while still dehydrated, instead of later in the day like the last few. Also, Cub looked normal weighing in. Maybe it was a lighting thing. Yeah. That's it. That's the ticket.)

Last edited:

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Gotta say after watching the face-off weigh-ins (hydrated), Cub looked to me like something was wrong with him physically -- skin tone, muscle tone looked off to me. Artem looked healthy & much bigger, stronger.

In this fight, just who is healthier could really matter a lot. Healthy Artem has freaky herky-jerky speed. Slow/physically-off Cub could get hit with it.

Could be an upset brewing.

Diego looked healthy, too, and maybe bigger than Iaquinta, which again could matter in their match-up. It's not impossible that Diego submits Iaquinta.

(Edit, hours later: ^ probably a boosheet post. Just watched the early weigh-in, and looks like the face-offs might have been while still dehydrated, instead of later in the day like the last few. Also, Cub looked normal weighing in. Maybe it was a lighting thing. Yeah. That's it. That's the ticket.)
Incredible post. Very informative. Poty contender.