Logan Paul burns Danus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Dana didn't want the 2nd CM fight either.
Its up to Ari & Patrick
if this YouTuber was smart, he would go to them with hard numbers & skip over DW

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Don't know who this person is but if BLAF is saying he will never fight in the UFC, that means he is about to fight in the UFC.

Last edited:

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Don't know who this person is but is BLAF is saying he will never fight in the UFC, that means he is about to fight in the UFC.
Had to google BLAF & found

Used in mma circles, especially the UnderGround Forum at mma.tv, to describe someone who is not actually an mma fighter, but is built like one. Reputed origin is an article describing Dana White, President of the UFC, as "built like a fighter"; hence, to date, blaf has most often been used in reference to Dana White.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
He's right.

Logan Paul has more athletic credibility than CM Punk (he wrestled in HS/college I heard), he's a better athlete than Punk, he's younger, and he's a bigger draw, at least at this point.

He would knock Punk spark out.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Dana didn't want the 2nd CM fight either.
Its up to Ari & Patrick
if this YouTuber was smart, he would go to them with hard numbers & skip over DW
It was just as dumb (and hypocritical) the first time, so this YouTuber's point stands. That said, I agree, skipping past Dana and taking the numbers and pitch to Ari sounds like the right move in 2018.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
It was just as dumb (and hypocritical) the first time, so this YouTuber's point stands. That said, I agree, skipping past Dana and taking the numbers and pitch to Ari sounds like the right move in 2018.
First time was Lorenzo.
He made the offer & dealt with Punk.
not saying DW was against it (or for it)

Edit: But it was a lot dumber the second time after we saw how bad he was

Nov 21, 2015
I can't stand this kid but I give respect where it's due.

Logan has obviously never seen CM Punk come off the top turn buckle and wreck a
fool through the announcers table. Tread lightly Mr. Paul... There's smoke and then
there's "CM Punk Smoke"

You don't want that kinda smoke bro.

PS - Punks fight against Mickey Gall was an early stoppage
He was just about to wreck that fool too

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Punk would eat this bitch's lunch. The guy is a fucking walking turd. The PPV would be a flop no matter how many 13 year olds subscribe to his youtube channel. It's a worse situation than Tom Cruise:

Put Tom in a Mission Impossible = gold
Put Tom in anything else (The Mummy anyone?) = no watches

Logan Paul wouldn't draw and the fight would be over in 10 seconds no matter who the opponent is.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
He's right.

Logan Paul has more athletic credibility than CM Punk (he wrestled in HS/college I heard), he's a better athlete than Punk, he's younger, and he's a bigger draw, at least at this point.

He would knock Punk spark out.
Un-athletic or not, Phil Brooks has put in a lot of work with world class trainers at this point. I'd bet on him submitting Logan Paul.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
They should do him vs Sage on ESPN
Ratings would be huge
Sage would school him & become a superstar

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
They should do him vs Sage on ESPN
Ratings would be huge
Sage would school him & become a superstar
I don’t understand why Danus was so quick to that down. Some people unfamiliar with the UFC may say that it was for the integrity of the sport but danus has proved multiple times that he has no integrity or respect for the fighters whatsoever.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I don’t understand why Danus was so quick to that down. Some people unfamiliar with the UFC may say that it was for the integrity of the sport but danus has proved multiple times that he has no integrity or respect for the fighters whatsoever.
I THINK Dana is embarrassed by the last Punk fight (he was against it), so he is trying to make this seem like a bad idea before Ari & Patrick think it over.
Only thing that makes sense

But the Punk thing f'd any decision up
If they say yes = they did not learn from Punk
If they say no = They did it with Punk, so ....

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I think Logan and Dana should just meet in the cage and end this. Remember when Dana and Tito were going to box? Lol

Dana was so overly confident and saying he could never lose to Tito in boxing :rolleyes:
Not that Tito has amazing boxing, but Dana is an unproven entity. I would have loved to see that fight actually happen, and not being a Tito fan (no disrespect intended) I would have definitely been pulling for Tito to KTFO of BLAF

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I would not doubt Coker is on the phone to Paul to fight the guy from Geordie Shore (if they are close in weight)

If that happens & The paramount Network does killer ratings ...

Ari to Dana:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would not doubt Coker is on the phone to Paul to fight the guy from Geordie Shore (if they are close in weight)

Ari to Dana:

That's actually not a bad idea for Bellator.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Ari to Dana:

Considering Paul was able to pull in 784,000 YouTube buys and who knows how many illegal streams pitting him against super sage is a no brainer for the UFC. If they let this opportunity go to Bellator because of Dana’s off the cuff bullshit rhetoric I would laugh my ass off.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Considering Paul was able to pull in 784,000 YouTube buys and who knows how many illegal streams pitting him against super sage is a no brainer for the UFC. If they let this opportunity go to Bellator because of Dana’s off the cuff bullshit rhetoric I would laugh my ass off.
Even funnier ...
Sage is a free agent now
So Coker can do the same fight lol

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Even funnier ...
Sage is a free agent now
So Coker can do the same fight lol
Hot damn, I forgot about that. The two of them could do it as their own promotion like the ksi fight and make good bank. Or Coker could set it up and bring thousands of new eyes to Bellator. Either way I see no reason not to make the fight.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Hot damn, I forgot about that. The two of them could do it as their own promotion like the ksi fight and make good bank. Or Coker could set it up and bring thousands of new eyes to Bellator. Either way I see no reason not to make the fight.
Thousands?
If the fight doesn't do 2.5m viewers, it would be a shock
Put Pico under them & a decent fight on top & its a no brainer

unless logan wants some crazy amount to fight.

UFC gets $10m from ESPN per card
So they could give him $1m if needed
I'm sure ESPN might even come up with a way to help (specials that pay him extra, etc.)

Not sure of Bellators budget but for 2019, they should be in the black finally due to DAZN's $33m

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Thousands?
If the fight doesn't do 2.5m viewers, it would be a shock
Put Pico under them & a decent fight on top & its a no brainer

unless logan wants some crazy amount to fight.

UFC gets $10m from ESPN per card
So they could give him $1m if needed
I'm sure ESPN might even come up with a way to help (specials that pay him extra, etc.)

Not sure of Bellators budget but for 2019, they should be in the black finally due to DAZN's $33m
He made approximately 2-3 million from the KSI fight so I think 1 mill would be lowballing him.