General Logan Paul to WWF

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think that's a good signing. I honestly have no fucking idea tho. I don't watch either content. Best of luck to all involved

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
He's a natural. His one appearance so far may have been the best celebrity guest appearance in WWE history. Right up there with Bad Bunny. Logan Paul is a charismatic showman with a real understanding of how to work the crowd, physically he doesn't look at all out of place around the wrestlers, he's an athlete, and he has the balls to fly off the top rope. He'll do well if he's booked right (which is unlikely).

Characterwise it'd be very easy to start him off heel and then slowly turn him face as the audience warms up to him, too.

??

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Valerie Loureda on her way to the WWE also-

On Monday’s edition of The MMA Hour, the Bellator star announced she has signed a contract with WWE and is done with MMA.

Bellator President Scott Coker released a statement to MMA Fighting on Loureda’s move.

“Valerie Loureda is a very young and talented athlete who can accomplish plenty in MMA for years to come, but for now we wish her the best of luck as she pursues her dream of becoming a WWE Superstar,” Coker stated. “She will remain an active and under contract fighter with Bellator, and we look forward to welcoming her back into the cage in the near future. We take great pride in allowing our athletes to test themselves in additional arenas such as boxing and pro-wrestling.”

With her WWE deal inked, however, Loureda said she was done fighting and thanked Bellator executives for their support in her journey.

20220702_092625.gif1382654-416d806997071b36d1e18924708630eb_1.gif

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Brutus the Barber Beefcake should welcome him by hitting him with a chair then cutting that stupid hair.