Logan: trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Lol, just saw it on Facebook as well. Looks like they are actually going to have a decent storyline. That's the only thing that bugs me about most of the superhero shows/movies.

Wolverine = GOAT

Johnny Cash = GOAT
How very dare you.

Hopeful they earn their R rating.
I thought it'd been announced already.
This one is a pass for me.

I can't wait to see someone else play Wolverine.
I'd love to see Tom Hardy take over, he's stocky enough and he's a short arse...like Logan was.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I thought it'd been announced already.
It has, that's why I said I hope they earn it. A lot of movies get R-ratings as a selling feature of sorts, and fail to deliver in the goods. If I'm getting a comic book movie with an R-rating I want graphic violence at minimum.

P

Punch

It has, that's why I said I hope they earn it. A lot of movies get R-ratings as a selling feature of sorts, and fail to deliver in the goods. If I'm getting a comic book movie with an R-rating I want graphic violence at minimum.
The R in the killing joke was underwhelming.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The R in the killing joke was underwhelming.
Exactly what I was thinking of when I made the statement. Swearing? Nope. Nudity? Nope. Graphic violence? Nope.

It was disturbing enough I wouldn't want my child watching it, but it hardly should have been rated R. Deadpool, now Deadpool should be (and was) rated R.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Gotcha. Yeah I hope so too, every time a movie like this is announced I'm praying to the violent Gods it'll be a R and it very rarely is. Bastards.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Exactly what I was thinking of when I made the statement. Swearing? Nope. Nudity? Nope. Graphic violence? Nope.

It was disturbing enough I wouldn't want my child watching it, but it hardly should have been rated R. Deadpool, now Deadpool should be (and was) rated R.
My guess is the R rating was more because of the theatre release. Ignorant people would see an animated Batman and think it would be safe for kids.
I bet if it was strictly home release it wouldn't have got it.

P

Punch

My guess is the R rating was more because of the theatre release. Ignorant people would see an animated Batman and think it would be safe for kids.
More than likely.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
More than likely.
Having said that there was a guy sitting near me at Deadpool who had his (around) 10 year old with him. The kid had to cover his eyes during the sex montage but everything else was fair game apparently. Another example of parents assuming superheroes must be kid friendly.

P

Punch

Having said that there was a guy sitting near me at Deadpool who had his (around) 10 year old with him. The kid had to cover his eyes during the sex montage but everything else was fair game apparently. Another example of parents assuming superheroes must be kid friendly.
That's fucked up imo.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm pretty sure The Killing Joke was direct to DVD.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I don't think they did a very good job of advertising it's release.

Obviously not if someone like yourself who was interested didn't know about it.
I had it on DVD the first day it was available, but yeah. Literally no clue it came out in theaters at all.