Logan: trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Lol, just saw it on Facebook as well. Looks like they are actually going to have a decent storyline. That's the only thing that bugs me about most of the superhero shows/movies.

Wolverine = GOAT

Johnny Cash = GOAT

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Lol, just saw it on Facebook as well. Looks like they are actually going to have a decent storyline. That's the only thing that bugs me about most of the superhero shows/movies.

Wolverine = GOAT

Johnny Cash = GOAT
Hopeful they earn their R rating.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Are you asking to see Hugh's dick?
No, I'm asking for a level of violence that an R rating affords that we often aren't given. I don't necessarily enjoy aimless violence, but Wolverine isn't exactly a gentle soul and I don't like when things are handled with kid gloves just to get some more family's in the theater.

Also, it'd be great if we can see Hugh's dick.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
No, I'm asking for a level of violence that an R rating affords that we often aren't given. I don't necessarily enjoy aimless violence, but Wolverine isn't exactly a gentle soul and I don't like when things are handled with kid gloves just to get some more family's in the theater.

Also, it'd be great if we can see Hugh's dick.
OK....I just...

Didn't want to be the first one to ask.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Looks Great! The past Wolverine films have been somewhat lackluster.. So it nice to see their doing better this time. Especially since it's the last time Hugh JackedMan is playing the role.

P

Punch

Out of all of fox's xmen movies, i've only liked deadpool.

If it's based on the old man logan story, they're going to have to drastically alter it.

P

Punch

Looked like it had elements of it from the trailer. The xmen all being dead. Him in what seems to be a dystopian future.

Because of the nature of that story, with all of the mcu/sony movie characters involved (hawkeye, hulk, mysterio, black bolt, etc.) that fox doesn't own the rights to is why i said it'd need to be drastically altered.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Looked like it had elements of it from the trailer. The xmen all being dead. Him in what seems to be a dystopian future.

Because of the nature of that story, with all of the mcu/sony movie characters involved (hawkeye, hulk, mysterio, black bolt, etc.) that fox doesn't own the rights to is why i said it'd need to be drastically altered.
From what I've read they've taken as much as they can from Old Man Logan.

P

Punch

Just some of the characters really. Story can stay largely in tact. Fox still has the entire X-men roster, no?
The main villain? Marvel. Main supporting character? Marvel. Also most of the ancillary characters as well.

The story can remain, but it'll need to be drastically recast character-wise.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The main villain? Marvel. Main supporting character? Marvel. Also most of the ancillary characters as well.

The story can remain, but it'll need to be drastically recast character-wise.
That's why I was asking specifically about the X-Men. The other characters themselves are all pretty replaceable.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yes, but that would mean they'd need to change the characters drastically, as i said.
and I agreed. I was just saying as long as the story remains in tact changing the characters isn't really a big deal.

Old Man Logan wasn't exactly great because of the Hulk gang or Red Skull being in it for 3 pages, lol.

P

Punch

and I agreed. I was just saying as long as the story remains in tact changing the characters isn't really a big deal.

Old Man Logan wasn't exactly great because of the Hulk gang or Red Skull being in it for 3 pages, lol.
As a story, i found it so-so. Some of the changes were so bizarre it broke my verisimilitude.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
As a story, i found it so-so. Some of the changes were so bizarre it broke my verisimilitude.
I enjoyed the character development of Wolverine throughout. The burden he had been carrying for all those years, his guilt. The obviously misplaced and difficult pacifism he displayed until he was finally convinced to be himself and able to let go of his guilt.

It's also worth noting that the end of Old Man Logan is the first time I can remember him self identifying as a leader

P

Punch

I enjoyed the character development of Wolverine throughout. The burden he had been carrying for all those years, his guilt. The obviously misplaced and difficult pacifism he displayed until he was finally convinced to be himself and able to let go of his guilt.

It's also worth noting that the end of Old Man Logan is the first time I can remember him self identifying as a leader
Agreed, wolvie himself was really the only person i enjoyed reading about.