Logical Thread About Why WWE has Lost Your Interest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I don’t mean to be that guy right now, but Id really like a match between Omega and AJ before AJ retires

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I wonder if Sami gonna win, not sure if its a who pins Braun wins, or Nakamura just wins it

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sup guys. Been a decent card so far. Glad Sammy got the win.

Frankinmetz

May dog bless you, Amen 🙏
Feb 11, 2020
I think around 2004-2005 is when I really got out of it. storylines lines and characters were just shit! It hasn't gotten any better. I check on it every now and again like a friend that your wife doesn't want you to hang out with but you got to make sure he's okay LOL.

Super Dave

POWERFUL TRUTH ANGELS FOR LIFE
Dec 28, 2015
"CM Punk’s agent actually reached out to WWE about doing business together, says the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, but was shot down because Vince McMahon doesn’t ever want to work with Punk again, apparently."

Super Dave

Dec 28, 2015
People have been raving about the boneyard Undertaker/Styles match. Haven't watched, and I might get around to it but I miss this AJ.

Super Dave

Dec 28, 2015
According to Dave Meltzer releasing The Revival when WWE did was likely because it was a Friday and it was going to get buried in the news. Plus, AEW has already taped so much television.

Seems fitting given how the tag team was treated lately. Great tag team too, can't wait to see where they land.

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
According to Dave Meltzer releasing The Revival when WWE did was likely because it was a Friday and it was going to get buried in the news. Plus, AEW has already taped so much television.

Seems fitting given how the tag team was treated lately. Great tag team too, can't wait to see where they land.
Yeah, WWE really sabotages old tyme Pro Wrestlers.

Super Dave

Dec 28, 2015
Sami Zayn was stripped of the IC title because he didn't want to work during the pandemic. This has put fear in others to work when they'd rather not.

Dave Meltzer talked about covid testing among UFC, WWE and AEW and said as far as he knows WWE hasn't tested a single performer.

Super Dave

Dec 28, 2015
WWE has decided to copy AEW and place some of their roster as a crowd.
They've gone one step further and issued a dress code of black pants, black shoes and a WWE-provided shirt.

Sounds like the stars are getting a true fan experience only being able to wear certain shirts.