Logical Thread About Why WWE has Lost Your Interest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I get all set up on the pc, and my charger falls apart. No power. Booooo

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Flair’s plastic surgery makes me uncomfortable. Something about the work on her face. Like a struggle to keep her eyes open.

Its (possibly literally) unnerving

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Bray and Ziggler stole the show for me.

That entrance with Voodoo Dread Wyatt Lantern was one of the coolest things I have seen in wrestling.

WWE also conditioned me, with much much effort, to think Bray loses big matches. So I thought that Coup De Grace was going through.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
My favorite response after sending someone the Fiend entrance

“Did they (WWE) know he was gonna do that entrance?”

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Bray and Ziggler stole the show for me.

That entrance with Voodoo Dread Wyatt Lantern was one of the coolest things I have seen in wrestling.

WWE also conditioned me, with much much effort, to think Bray loses big matches. So I thought that Coup De Grace was going through.
If (very big if) this is a feud that's going to go on between bray and balor I really hope that they treat the fiend like the demon. Have them meet at survivor series where regular new Bray fights the demon and loses. Then have the fiend and the Demon meet at Mania.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
If (very big if) this is a feud that's going to go on between bray and balor I really hope that they treat the fiend like the demon. Have them meet at survivor series where regular new Bray fights the demon and loses. Then have the fiend and the Demon meet at Mania.
Do you think the WWE can keep that fued past this month? You are talking about a 8 month program. Just doesnt happen anymore

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I just remembered Disney owns Fox, and now knowing that damn mouse is gonna make everything exponentially worse angers me.

Firefly Fun House of Mouse was a thought that entered my mind. Almost immediately crashed my car, willingly, just to permanently repress that nightmare

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I just remembered Disney owns Fox, and now knowing that damn mouse is gonna make everything exponentially worse angers me.

Firefly Fun House of Mouse was a thought that entered my mind. Almost immediately crashed my car, willingly, just to permanently repress that nightmare
Ummm. What does Fox, or the Mouse have to do with WWE?