Logical Thread About Why WWE has Lost Your Interest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Edit: Forgot I was originally typing something before getting sidetracked.
Smackdowns set looks amazing btw
its very nice. Got me extremely excited. It appears to be an updated version of the original.

Really really like someone using the chain to batter the opponent before locking it.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
At least they're mixing things up. Wrestling feels exciting again.

NWA is airing weekly at 6pm est on Facebook and YouTube on Tuesdays. They have went back to the old school studio tapings. Looks amazing.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
At least they're mixing things up. Wrestling feels exciting again.

NWA is airing weekly at 6pm est on Facebook and YouTube on Tuesdays. They have went back to the old school studio tapings. Looks amazing.
Its great for sure. I was really worried about it being exhausting. However, on Friday, felt good enough to watch Smackdown. Crazy that Raw is tomorrow night.

Going to give NWA a watch, didn’t know James Storm was part of the roster, a perfect fit. Not a huge fan of their Women’s title. Know its a tribute to the old one, but oddly looks like Allysin Kay died....in 1948

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I actually love the belt. AEWs tag belts loom great too. The NWA roster is pretty solid. Even tabbed Beer Moneys James Storm.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I always enjoy it when I rush to the bathroom, only to come back to discover my Network crashed

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Oh interesting...it had logged me out to confirm I was subscribed. Right

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I always enjoy it when I rush to the bathroom, only to come back to discover my Network crashed
Yours too huh. I couldn't find a good stream. So I renewed my network subscription. Only to have a black screen

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Yours too huh. I couldn't find a good stream. So I renewed my network subscription. Only to have a black screen
To be fair, the last PPV had ton more problems. Was glitching out. I rationalized it being The Fiend messing with the Network.

Then during the main event, crashed. Then got a black screen w/audio. Or the match with no audio.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I got it to work, only if I watch with a 5 minute buffer. Live won't play. The fiend is indeed very powerful

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I got it to work, only if I watch with a 5 minute buffer. Live won't play. The fiend is indeed very powerful
He really is though. He also has the best description for Hell in a Cell.

Bray was on a news show, forgot which one. They asked him to explain Hell in a Cell for people who were unfamiliar.

“Its this big horrible structure we do combat in.”