Logical Thread About Why WWE has Lost Your Interest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Bozy @Bozy BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard S @Super Dave HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM

I wanted to get y’alls opinion on why WWE has lost your interest. This forum is virtually dead, with the most action coming from Wrestlemania Weekend and almost nothing else.

A couple of us have talked during episodes of Raw or PPV, with that interaction being entertaining, insightful and subjective regarding the current product. This has gone down.

Wanted to get feedback on y’alls opinion where pro wrestling stands with you. Have you lost interest entirely, have you lost interest a long time ago, has it shifted towards other outlets such as NJPW or ROH?

Where does the current product stand with you?

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Lately I've been busy and lacking time for the forum and I haven't been back following WWE for too long.

But personally I find indie promotions more entertaining.

I don't care for the personalities that WWE creative is giving the majority of time to.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
#1- Reason is I'm working 2nd shift now and watch 3 hours later than when it's Live.

#2- There are no interesting story lines in my opinion. Every One is lost in the shuffle. Even the top guys are just out there blowing around in the wind. Another Roman v.s Authority program is not what anyone wants.

#3- The level of product that we're getting from them. Is no where near the level of product from that last NWA crocket cup card. Great wrestling and fun overall. Plus with AEW Double or Nothing this month. I don't have any interest in Money in the Bank. Why should we? Corbin won last year and they ruined his cash in.

It's alot of things. But a good 3 months of good consistant creative could get the ship back straight. But with Brock and Goldberg coming back. I have no faith in it.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Remember in the late 90's during the height of the Monday Night War, when it seemed like every episode of Nitro and RAW went off the air during the apex of excitement? Of course you're gonna be curious enough to tune in the following week to see what happened. Ideas like that have been long since abandoned for boring cliches like the WrestleMania sign point and lengthy back-and-forth staredowns until *fade to black*.

WWE is unbelievably stale right now. Will be interesting to see if AEW can rise to the occasion and spark some quality competition.

View: https://gfycat.com/unlawfulanyharborporpoise

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Pretty much all of the above. I've just been swamped with my work and personal life. Couple that with underwhelming product and, well it's hard to keep interested.

I'll always been around for the Rumble, Mania and Money in the Bank. But man, it's just so tough to watch the most talented wrestlers get stuffed into tag teams and the best tag teams have to job out to them.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
They keep pushing the chicks down our throats and with a few exceptions they are horrible. I generally turn the channel to Impractical Jokers or Alaska the Last Frontier and forget about watching the rest if the show.

They need to have storylines that last longer than the next PPV. Growing up you always knew Flair and Dusty hated each other even when they werent main eventing the next show. Now its just a 30 day program and on to the next one.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Here it is Wednesday and i realized another Raw and Smackdown has passed without us posting. I just realized i missed them. No interest in the product even with the ppv this sunday.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Here it is Wednesday and i realized another Raw and Smackdown has passed without us posting. I just realized i missed them. No interest in the product even with the ppv this sunday.
Oh, I'm going to be watching Money In the Bank motherfucker. I love me some ladder spots.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Man I loved the California Surfer Sting, dropping Stinger Splashes - locking up Scorpion Deathlocks while screaming “Oooow!”

When he turned into Crow Sting I lost a lot of interest in Sting.
the sting I posted was my pro wrestling prime interest
not sure why but it was

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Raw was pretty solid tonight. Brock Party Lesnar is my favorite at the moment. Him and Heyman jamming to Rollins intro music was instant classic.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Weeks without a post. PPV tonight and no one cares. They're in an arena with 23000 seats and had to block off half the arena tonight. They were selling tickets for $20 all last week and giving them away for free today. Bad business at the moment.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Weeks without a post. PPV tonight and no one cares. They're in an arena with 23000 seats and had to block off half the arena tonight. They were selling tickets for $20 all last week and giving them away for free today. Bad business at the moment.
Well, Heavy Machinery... they uh, they suck.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Storylines make no sense. But the in ring action has been really good tonight.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Shane and Drew are like a new wack version of HBK and Diesel. And i like it.