Lol at Cain ever being the GOAT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Here's some facts for you spastics

Cain's record is 14-3. DC's HW record is 15-0. Yes, not only is DC undefeated at HW but he has won more HW fights than Cain despite debuting 3 years after Cain did and spending 5 years out of the division. That's 8 FUCKING YEARS that Cain had on DC and he still couldn't win as many fights.

Cain has faced at total of 14 unique opponents in his 13-year career. Lol.

Fedor STILL has a better win percentage than Cain despite racking up losses in his late 30 and 40s - that's how many more fights Fedor has had. The last time Cain won a fight, he WAS THE SAME AGE as FEDOR was when Fedor was 31-1. Fedor had twice as many fights as Cain and yet Fedor's decline was because he got exposed

Cain's legacy almost rests on beating a shot Nog, a scared Stomach AIDS Lesnar, Bigfoot, Browne, Rothwell and Kongo. Not bad but it hardly inspires awe.

The one thing that can't be taken away from him is going 2-1 vs a prime JDS. But it's just not enough. His record is completely shallow.

DC, Fedor, Werdum, Nog, Stipe all definitely have him covered in the GOAT stakes. Cases could be made for half a dozen more.

Cain being the GOAT is probably the dumbest myth in a sport full of them.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Here's some facts for you spastics

Cain's record is 14-3. DC's HW record is 15-0. Yes, not only is DC undefeated at HW but he has won more HW fights than Cain despite debuting 3 years after Cain did and spending 5 years out of the division. That's 8 FUCKING YEARS that Cain had on DC and he still couldn't win as many fights.

Cain has faced at total of 14 unique opponents in his 13-year career. Lol.

Fedor STILL has a better win percentage than Cain despite racking up losses in his late 30 and 40s - that's how many more fights Fedor has had. The last time Cain won a fight, he WAS THE SAME AGE as FEDOR was when Fedor was 31-1. Fedor had twice as many fights as Cain and yet Fedor's decline was because he got exposed

Cain's legacy almost rests on beating a shot Nog, a scared Stomach AIDS Lesnar, Bigfoot, Browne, Rothwell and Kongo. Not bad but it hardly inspires awe.

The one thing that can't be taken away from him is going 2-1 vs a prime JDS. But it's just not enough. His record is completely shallow.

DC, Fedor, Werdum, Nog, Stipe all definitely have him covered in the GOAT stakes. Cases could be made for half a dozen more.

Cain being the GOAT is probably the dumbest myth in a sport full of them.
U all statted the fuck up yo

nice

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
goat gets thrown around way too much . wasnt too long ago stipe was HW goat now he cant even get a rematch. the only thing dumber than arguing GOAT status after every big fight is arguing p4p rankings.that shit is imaginary

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Definitely a good argument for DC as HW GOAT, but I still put Fedor there. What Fedor accomplished in his prime is pretty amazing. Now, if DC beats Stipe (again), Francis, and Jones at HW to close out his career. He becomes the GOAT.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
goat gets thrown around way too much . wasnt too long ago stipe was HW goat now he cant even get a rematch. the only thing dumber than arguing GOAT status after every big fight is arguing p4p rankings.that shit is imaginary
Even the logic applied to Stipe being GOAT made no sense "He's had the most title defenses!!!" That was a run of 3 wins.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
speaking my language
those terms should be deleted from existence

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Definitely a good argument for DC as HW GOAT, but I still put Fedor there. What Fedor accomplished in his prime is pretty amazing. Now, if DC beats Stipe (again), Francis, and Jones at HW to close out his career. He becomes the GOAT.
The problem with the DC argument is that he doesn't exactly have a lot of big names on his resume. The lone exception would be Stipe, but I don't think it's a secret that Stipe is a shade over rated.

To me it's Werdum, or Fedor. Granted if Brock comes back and does to DC what he did to Hunt, well, it'd be hard to pick against him.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The problem with the DC argument is that he doesn't exactly have a lot of big names on his resume. The lone exception would be Stipe, but I don't think it's a secret that Stipe is a shade over rated.

To me it's Werdum, or Fedor. Granted if Brock comes back and does to DC what he did to Hunt, well, it'd be hard to pick against him.
I dont know man. Nelson, Mir (likely juiced), Barnett (likely juiced), and Bigfoot (definitely juiced) is pretty impressive for a guy that was an alternate in the Strikeforce tournament. Then he jumps up and KO's Stipe. I wouldn't put him ahead of Fedor right now (and maybe not even Werdum, good point), but if he beats Francis, Stipe (again) and Jones at HW, he's gotta be seriously considered.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

he rocked some juicy beast HWs in strike force
gotta count for something

great post

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Wish Rumble could get his shit together and become the HW GOAT but I just don't think he's about that life anymore...