LOL at Dana the fucking clown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
So as anyone with any sense knew was inevitable, we've now basically got confirmation Khabib-Tony isn't happening. Even if they make Tony-Gaethje - itself incredibly unlikely to happen - this retard has been insisting that Ferg-Khabib would happen for weeks.

It's probably been the most embarrassing sustained public meltdown I've ever seen.

Many of you will be sad about Khabib-Tony but clowns are there to be laughed at, so let's all laugh at the clown. It will at least make up for it a little.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Have you ever met Dana in person?
Never had the pleasure. I'm sure 'he's actually a really cool guy. When I sat next to him at a blackjack table for 45 seconds, he was really chill and gave big tips to the staff.'

I'm not saying that's where you were going with this, but I have heard that before. Because what relevance would me meeting Dana for 2 minutes possibly have on whether or not he is a piece of shit?

Me and my mates use to chat to this friendly old man at the local pub while we played pool. He always had jokes and we thought he was a legend. We later found out he had spent many years in jail for raping his own daughters. But you know, he was friendly the bartenders and could tell a joke, so you know, great bloke.

M

member 3289

You have to wonder if still trying to put on the UFC 249 card while literally the rest of the sporting world is postponed is just one massive ego stroke for Daner.

What's really the point of doing the event now?

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
You have to wonder if still trying to put on the UFC 249 card while literally the rest of the sporting world is postponed is just one massive ego stroke for Daner.

What's really the point of doing the event now?
Just watched a Luke Thomas video that popped up in youtube - I watch him as a form of self-flagellation because I don't deserve nice things. But the insufferable prick brought up a prescient article from 2009 during the GFC. Apparently the UFC is already convinced that financial crises in general are good for PPV buys for whatever reason. You could see why it might work in this situation - there's a lot of people without money, but people can't go to pubs or watch it with mates, so every sport-starved idiot who doesn't know how to use the internet (which is a lot of people) will buy the PPV individually. That will probably more than compensate for those now unwilling to pay.

But I guess the point is that they need to make those loan payments, clearly.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just watched a Luke Thomas video that popped up in youtube - I watch him as a form of self-flagellation because I don't deserve nice things. But the insufferable prick brought up a prescient article from 2009 during the GFC. Apparently the UFC is already convinced that financial crises in general are good for PPV buys for whatever reason. You could see why it might work in this situation - there's a lot of people without money, but people can't go to pubs or watch it with mates, so every sport-starved idiot who doesn't know how to use the internet (which is a lot of people) will buy the PPV individually. That will probably more than compensate for those now unwilling to pay.

I think it goes beyond that. Being able to be the only sport that was there for sports fans would be a very big deal if this multisport strike goes on for 6 4-6 months, which is rumoured. My personal opinions of Dana aside it's as good for business and fans as it is Dana's ego.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I think it goes beyond that. Being able to be the only sport that was there for sports fans would be a very big deal if this multisport strike goes on for 6 4-6 months, which is rumoured. My personal opinions of Dana aside it's as good for business and fans as it is Dana's ego.
It's only good for business if they can get it done, which they can't.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It's only good for business if they can get it done, which they can't.
I agree, but I'm just pointing out that I get why he's trying so hard. For every lord of the pies looking to laugh at Dana's expense there are 10 casuals that think Dana is super cool because he swears in interviews, and they think it's great that at least he's trying to make it work.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I agree, but I'm just pointing out that I get why he's trying so hard. For every lord of the pies looking to laugh at Dana's expense there are 10 casuals that think Dana is super cool because he swears in interviews, and they think it's great that at least he's trying to make it work.
Sure, but Endeavor isn't on the hook to those casuals for billions of dollars. I don't think Dana is just out there 'keeping the UFC's name in the headlines' like many are saying. He still works for Ari and Whitesell at the end of the day - I think those cocksuckers give him too much power unlike the Fritatas, but all of this is ultimately still their decision. Their IPO effort already tanked when the stock market was still roaring and who knows what the current environment is doing to them.

I think they are legitimately desperate. And I don't think that desperation is going to work out for them.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Sure, but Endeavor isn't on the hook to those casuals for billions of dollars. I don't think Dana is just out there 'keeping the UFC's name in the headlines' like many are saying. He still works for Ari and Whitesell at the end of the day - I think those cocksuckers give him too much power unlike the Fritatas, but all of this is ultimately still their decision. Their IPO effort already tanked when the stock market was still roaring and who knows what the current environment is doing to them.

I think they are legitimately desperate. And I don't think that desperation is going to work out for them.
Time will tell, but the next time you misuse the word "frittata" we're gonna have problems.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Time will tell, but the next time you misuse the word "frittata" we're gonna have problems.
I'll be honest, I'm not even exactly clear what the fuck a frittata is or why it is any different from a fritter, quiche, omelette, tart or souffle. It's one of my many failings.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'll be honest, I'm not even exactly clear what the fuck a frittata is or why it is any different from a fritter, quiche, omelette, tart or souffle. It's one of my many failings.
Very similar to a quiche, but because it's Italian rather than French it's much more likely to come out on the winning side of a war.

M

member 3289

I mean when the US is watching live Aussie football games because there is literally nothing else going on in the sports world, this is totally believable.

The NFL is going ahead with its 2020 draft (April 23-25) and is going to do everything via video conferencing lol.

It's going to be watched by a billion people and there will be zero live sports.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Never had the pleasure. I'm sure 'he's actually a really cool guy. When I sat next to him at a blackjack table for 45 seconds, he was really chill and gave big tips to the staff.'

I'm not saying that's where you were going with this, but I have heard that before. Because what relevance would me meeting Dana for 2 minutes possibly have on whether or not he is a piece of shit?

Me and my mates use to chat to this friendly old man at the local pub while we played pool. He always had jokes and we thought he was a legend. We later found out he had spent many years in jail for raping his own daughters. But you know, he was friendly the bartenders and could tell a joke, so you know, great bloke.
So the way you feel about Dana is the same way you feel about a dude who raped his own daughters.....

Got it lol

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
So the way you feel about Dana is the same way you feel about a dude who raped his own daughters.....

Got it lol
Incorrect. The incestual child rapist had more redeeming qualities.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I want the BEST version of KHABIB vs BEST version of TONY.

All this cluster fuck going around' these guys can't even train. just fuckin postpone this shit you piece of shit Dana

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I want the BEST version of KHABIB vs BEST version of TONY.

All this cluster fuck going around' these guys can't even train. just fuckin postpone this shit you piece of shit Dana
Shit's already cancelled, mate. If you are worried about Tony-Gaetheje, that's not going to happen either.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Shit's already cancelled, mate. If you are worried about Tony-Gaetheje, that's not going to happen either.
yea I'm aware of that I was commenting on Dana's desperate attempt to trying to put this fight in a situation like we have today. Fuck all that stupid shit, postpone it so they can fight each other when they're ready, why da fuck was he trying to pull this off anyways? fuckin bald retard.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Saw a ESPN report that Dana has contacted Michael Vick because hell or high water Dana wants fights to happen and he will settle for dog fights if he has to. It will be the Super Bowl of k9 combat.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
this just makes Scott Coker & Bellator look like the adults in the room.

namaste