General London Bridge Incident another one

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Thanks honey. RIP the dead.

I want to see you touch his taint.

No homo.

I just want to get this shit done.

You are a male fiddler. An expert one at that.

Just let us see you tickling his taint,

I want to learn.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Much obliged sir scum a lot x

It really was brave what they did. But it was also anger. This cunt gave affront and really thought that would see him through. We are not scared of these people. Once you attack women in this city and the right men are near.... You know as well I do three of us would have looked at each other and just marmalised the cunt.

I had this scenario about 15 years ago at a packed Liverpool Street station. Not like this I apologise, there were no knifes of Muslim. Just a very disturbed individual who was pin balling his way across the concourse. Minimal eye contact was given and three of us just took him down and pinned him down till plod arrived.

Anyway. RIP to the people that died. Their poor families this Christmas.

One less cunt on the street.

Doesn’t seem a fair swap.
Yeah I guess fight wins over flee when you’re constantly aware of the possibility of a terror attack.
I lived in Farnborough so I wasn’t too worried about it but had to go into London frequently for work...it’s still my biggest fear if I’m flying.

Good on you for taking matey down, I like to think I would have done the same but I don’t know.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yeah I guess fight wins over flee when you’re constantly aware of the possibility of a terror attack.
I lived in Farnborough so I wasn’t too worried about it but had to go into London frequently for work...it’s still my biggest fear if I’m flying.

Good on you for taking matey down, I like to think I would have done the same but I don’t know.
You would. If pushed come to shove you would.

The fact you think about it makes you a contender. No one knows till it happens.

No one can do any more.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Im one of those twats that would March upon German machine guns in the First World War and one of those that would be a conscience objector in the second one.,

Well maybe, I am very drunk.

I will probably say different later.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Im one of those twats that would March upon German machine guns in the First World War and one of those that would be a conscience objector in the second one.,

so your dumb and a cunt?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Lol, what was the occasion.
General Friday night shaganigans?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck these cowardly terrorists. Glad the cunt got shot

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
British counterterrorism police intensified investigations on Saturday into the man suspected of carrying out a deadly stabbing spree on the London Bridge that killed two people.

Authorities said that the 28-year-old suspect had previously been convicted on terror-related crimes and was released from prison last year.

"This individual was known to authorities, having been convicted in 2012 for terrorism offences," Britain's top counterterrorism police officer, Neil Basu, said in a statement.

"Clearly, a key line of enquiry now is to establish how he came to carry out this attack," Basu said.

The man had been released "on license" in December last year, meaning he had to meet certain conditions or face going back to prison. British media reported that he agreed to wear an electronic ankle bracelet.

He'd been convicted in 2012 for his role in a plot to blow up the London Stock Exchange and reportedly had ties to radical Islamist terror groups.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
British counterterrorism police intensified investigations on Saturday into the man suspected of carrying out a deadly stabbing spree on the London Bridge that killed two people.

Authorities said that the 28-year-old suspect had previously been convicted on terror-related crimes and was released from prison last year.

"This individual was known to authorities, having been convicted in 2012 for terrorism offences," Britain's top counterterrorism police officer, Neil Basu, said in a statement.

"Clearly, a key line of enquiry now is to establish how he came to carry out this attack," Basu said.

The man had been released "on license" in December last year, meaning he had to meet certain conditions or face going back to prison. British media reported that he agreed to wear an electronic ankle bracelet.

He'd been convicted in 2012 for his role in a plot to blow up the London Stock Exchange and reportedly had ties to radical Islamist terror groups.
He got 8 years. Seriously, I know I can’t be all judge and jury but how do you rehabilitate someone who believes that infidels need to die?

no 72 virgins for you, fuck face.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Granted, I diddnt read the whole thread, but has anyone noticed the bag of coke the hero chucks away in the video?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
FINGERS @Fingers you should go find that bag of coke. Assemble the Goonies, this is bigger than one eyed Willy's treasure