Long threads don't take me to first unread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Might just be me. But when I click on a really long thread that I've been on before but has a new post, often it won't take me to the most recent post. Just sits on the first page.

Happened over the last month or so I've noticed... Any ideas?

Details: Android 7.0, boat browser. Not noticed it on the PC.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Happens to me on threads I haven't been to in a while, always thought its time-dependent, not length.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Happens to me on threads I haven't been to in a while, always thought its time-dependent, not length.
Could be true. The only pattern I saw was long but I'll watch out for this next time, could be old threads are often long

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I reviewed things after this but apologize for the delayed update.
The history to know where you were lasts for 30 days.

So if you haven't touched that thread in a month, I stop holding your place in it.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I reviewed things after this but apologize for the delayed update.
The history to know where you were lasts for 30 days.

So if you haven't touched that thread in a month, I stop holding your place in it.
Nice. Good to know.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Might just be me. But when I click on a really long thread that I've been on before but has a new post, often it won't take me to the most recent post. Just sits on the first page.

Happened over the last month or so I've noticed... Any ideas?

Details: Android 7.0, boat browser. Not noticed it on the PC.
Even when this happens, look far right beside the page numbers. There is a button that says go to first unread.

Splinty @Splint did good. :D

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Even when this happens, look far right beside the page numbers. There is a button that says go to first unread.

Splinty @Splint did good. :D
Oooo nice. I like it.

I expect that isnt on the mobile site due to size of screen? When I say mobile I mean phone viewing in portrait.