Lifestyle Longest FRAT post ever...but it has a point.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Shit man, back when I was a kid in the late 70's & 80's, throwing snowballs at cars was a routine thing every winter. All of the kids got into it. It's just what we all did. Not sure if it's still a thing nowadays? Millennial kids don't even go outside it seems.
How fucking old are you? 50?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Shit man, back when I was a kid in the late 70's & 80's, throwing snowballs at cars was a routine thing every winter. All of the kids got into it. It's just what we all did. Not sure if it's still a thing nowadays? Millennial kids don't even go outside it seems.
100% this.This was when prank calls were normal aka before caller iD ruined it for you youngins.

Now get off my lawn.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I got a ride home for chucking rocks at cars when I was about 10.

Dumb shit always seemed like a good idea when I was young.

In fact.

Almost got arrested ten years later. Pulled a chick from college class and went back to hers. My buddy came to and ordered a taxi. They made a price over the phone and the taxi came to grab him. Half a mile down the road (English countryside) the driver tells him it's gonna be way more so my by buddy told him to fuck off. He pulled over and the driver kicked him out, after which my friend chunked a bunch of rocks at his car and walked back to college chicks house (I was young and stuck in foreplay still)

Then the punk ass one time showed up with the taxi driver and told us off

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
To summarize : You once got your ass kicked for throwing snowballs and your dad didn't give a shit. You once knew a soft-spoken black dude named George and you guys worked well together. You pissed off this chick named Dani with some insensitive jokes.

That about it?

PS - Michigan Sucks

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
To summarize : You once got your ass kicked for throwing snowballs and your dad didn't give a shit. You once knew a soft-spoken black dude named George and you guys worked well together. You pissed off this chick named Dani with some insensitive jokes.

That about it?

PS - Michigan Sucks
I ended up reading the 1st post twice b/c the first time thru I wasn't sure what of the point was of any of those stories, didn't know after the 2nd time thru either

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Oh fuck yeah, I grew up with a highway behind my house so we were at it all the time.

We were doing it once when I was 11 or 12 like Mix, throwing them off an over pass at cars below. We hit a car right in the windshield and we sitting around laughing about it, 1 minute later 4 high school seniors run up the side of the overpass looking pissed and ready to fuck 3 of us up. Instead of taking the beating, like a little pussy boy I go into scared kid mode like "OH MY GOD DUDE WE'RE SO SORRY, WE WERE THROWING SNOWBALLS AT EACH OTHER AND I MISSED AND IT ACCIDENTALLY HIT YOUR CAR DUDE WE'RE SO SORRY MAN" and I guess I looked so pathetic they just said "okay then" and left. No beat down for ya boi