Look at the size of Paul Varelans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Keep in mind that Gary Goodridge is about 6'-3" 270 pounds in this pic.

And this is him in his prime.

The man is a giant.

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When he was talking at the expo he was talking about how pissed he was when the 265 weight limit came in. Said he wreztled in HS at 250 or something so the new limit basically forced him out.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
^^^^
Would you shit talk this guy at the bar? I thought not.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Guy was great spoke with him for about 10 minutes the other day. He asked me Paul Varlens trivia that I had to answer before I could sit down lol. I asked him who he considered his toughest fight. Without hesitation he said Marco Ruas from UFC 7. Considering he also fought Igor and Kerr this surprised me a bit. He also followed me on Twitter today very cool to see that alert. Dudes giant

image.jpg

This is another photo I took of him, big John, and Gary. He makes Big John look like a child
image.jpg

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Guy was great spoke with him for about 10 minutes the other day. He asked me Paul Varlens trivia that I had to answer before I could sit down lol. I asked him who he considered his toughest fight. Without hesitation he said Marco Ruas from UFC 7. Considering he also fought Igor and Kerr this surprised me a bit. He also followed me on Twitter today very cool to see that alert. Dudes giant

View attachment 4102

This is another photo I took of him, big John, and Gary. He makes Big John look like a child
View attachment 4103
Little John McCarthy.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Varelans looks like a guy who has to actually be very careful he doesn't easily kill people all the time.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Varelans looks like a guy who has to actually be very careful he doesn't easily kill people all the time.
See, I get that feeling from Gary more than Paul. I've spoken to Gary on the phone and he was extremely soft spoken and kind...but La Paix @BirdWatcher & MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK met him at the expo and said he's intimidating as shit...and Paul was nice as could be lol.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
See, I get that feeling from Gary more than Paul. I've spoken to Gary on the phone and he was extremely soft spoken and kind...but La Paix @BirdWatcher & MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK met him at the expo and said he's intimidating as shit...and Paul was nice as could be lol.
Confirmed for me at least. Hands down Gary is the last guy I'd want to agree to fight out of all the dudes I met. He has this murderous stare that I didn't't like, plus he's quite bigger than I expected.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not kill on purpose I mean kill like by accident with a high five that misses and crushes their skull

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I also had a few good laughs with Gary. He is just an intimidating dude. I could see how he would be easy to talk to on the phone but I couldn't stop thinking about getting elbowed into Oblivion.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Animal and the most savage beating I have ever witnessed,........I just finished watching the movie and reading the book, Foxcatcher, and mark s pointed out how he beat big daddy.........all due respect, but where is that fight located?

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Animal and the most savage beating I have ever witnessed,........I just finished watching the movie and reading the book, Foxcatcher, and mark s pointed out how he beat big daddy.........all due respect, but where is that fight located?
UFC 9.

Also on that card is Shamrock vs Severn 2. One of the greatest fights of all time. Watch that whole fight and report back on your thoughts if you wouldn't mind