General Look at this gross Scorpion that just stung me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Picked up a bag and felt a sharp sting in my hand all of a sudden. Knew something had bit me and figured it was a scorpion but had a fleeting thought that maybe it was a snake.
Iced it and a couple of Benadryl. Shit sucks.
I'd take a bee sting any day

T

The Big Guy

Picked up a bag and felt a sharp sting in my hand all of a sudden. Knew something had bit me and figured it was a scorpion but had a fleeting thought that maybe it was a snake.
You should get a doctor to look at that

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Ohhhh....That looks nasty....Ice that shit man.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Actually the second scorpion I've killed today wtf
That's fucked...Can't you spray the exterior of the house to keep them away? We have some serious morteim shit here to spray around the perimeter to keep nasties away...We have scorpions here but they are all in the Adelaide Hills.

M

member 3289

Looks tiny and harmless. Take the ice off your hand, pick that bag up, and get back to fucking work

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's fucked...Can't you spray the exterior of the house to keep them away? We have some serious morteim shit here to spray around the perimeter to keep nasties away...We have scorpions here but they are all in the Adelaide Hills.

Yes and I have that stuff. The good stuff California bans.
This is just exceptionally unusual.

We've got sandy loam so there's this and also copperheads.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you need somebody to suck the poison out?
It's an old Hollywood cliche, and it doesn't work, but it might bring us closer together

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Get well
Texas doesn’t need anymore “Covid” deaths on record

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Scorpion stings suck. I never even saw one in person before I rented a house in a woody area with lots of eucaliptus trees. I ended up getting stung everywhere over the next year. Found them in my bed, shoes, hanging shirts, sock drawer, everywhere. I do respect their sting for such a little bastard of a bug.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I actually got stung by my butt cheek in Mexico you are supposed to check under toilet seat before using the toilet in rural inland Mexico. it was a tiny scorpion not like your scorpion there that looks like a bark scorpion.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
can't see the hand...sucks man

get well...go get help if needed