General Look at this gross Scorpion that just stung me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It hates you back I'm sure. ;)

I tried more ergonomic ones, but I just like the simple ones more. I'm picky when it comes to mice tho.
Have you tried a mechanical keyboard? It's like sex for your finger tips.
Also, ergonomic keyboards are hot garbage.

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It hates you back I'm sure. ;)

I tried more ergonomic ones, but I just like the simple ones more. I'm picky when it comes to mice tho.

I have this one

1597318789817.png

You can dump the program buttons on the left with a different model.
You can also change the lights to NOT rainbow, but I don't know why anyone want that

1597318844110.png

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Scorpion stings suck. I never even saw one in person before I rented a house in a woody area with lots of eucaliptus trees. I ended up getting stung everywhere over the next year. Found them in my bed, shoes, hanging shirts, sock drawer, everywhere. I do respect their sting for such a little bastard of a bug.
Thats kind of terrifying
They are disgusting animals

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
If you believe strong enough that you will develop super powers now, it will happen!
I was going to say if you had been electrocuted or in toxic sludge at the same time you were stung then you would definitely have powers now.

scorpion.jpg

Le Chat Noir
©

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Somehow viewing that picture, you would instantly know it was in Germany.
Yeh my first thought was

"That weirdo is gonna wait for the chocolate to melt, smear it on the plate, and fuck it like it an arshen"

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeh my first thought was

"That weirdo is gonna wait for the chocolate to melt, smear it on the plate, and fuck it like it an arshen"

Then poop it out on his shelf toilet where he will make sure his dietary balance of strudel, sauerkraut, and scorpion chocolate is in perfect balance. It is the efficient German way.

M

member 3289

I read the OP to an alligator that lives in the lake by my house.

He hasn't stopped laughing

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Then poop it out on his shelf toilet where he will make sure his dietary balance of strudel, sauerkraut, and scorpion chocolate is in perfect balance. It is the efficient German way.
I heard they fertilizer they crops with human poop. Q @Qat is this true?