Looking for Writers for an MMA blog

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Fight Scribe

Oct 1, 2019
Hello MMA Community!

My name is Jacob, and I have recently purchased a blog that used to be a boxing site. I plan on turning this into an mma site covering UFC, Bellator, and possibly One FC. Im looking for big fans in the sport. You dont have to know how to be writer, but as long as you know what you are talking about we can work with that. There will be an opportunity for pay on your works once the site creates some type of revenue, however for now I am just starting and looking for people who want to gain experience. I plan on credentialing about 3 or 4 writers in different parts of the US to cover live UFC weigh ins, events, and post-fight interviews. I am being helped by an uncle who has many credentialed writers for the NBA, so I am just looking to expand a team. Ideally I would want a writer to publish only 3 articles a week, and there will be a weekly podcast as well in the future.

My site is www.fightscribe.com

Please feel free to direct message me or reply straight to this thread.

Thanks,

Jacob
Fight Sribe

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
good luck with this! hope it goes very well. (3 articles a week is loads! careful not to burn all your kindling wood before the fire starts!)

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
good luck with it bro; wish I could contribute but got a full time job and don't have the time to do research.
will read tho ; thanks

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I meant per week per writer. having active turnover on your site is important, but it's also important to share the burden. if one or two people work insanely hard for no pay, and in the early days see no success, only a matter of time before they fuck off.

before you start, I would advise building up a crew of at least three active writers, hopefully with several less active ones.

you could also (usefully) build up a bank of general articles before starting. looking back pieces, general catch up interviews, discussion of controversial figures/rules/finances etc.. then you can gauge the standard of writer away from live broadcast.. work with them on any areas that need tweaking. and you're left with a bank of articles to drip feed on slow news days.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hello MMA Community!

My name is Jacob, and I have recently purchased a blog that used to be a boxing site. I plan on turning this into an mma site covering UFC, Bellator, and possibly One FC. Im looking for big fans in the sport. You dont have to know how to be writer, but as long as you know what you are talking about we can work with that. There will be an opportunity for pay on your works once the site creates some type of revenue, however for now I am just starting and looking for people who want to gain experience. I plan on credentialing about 3 or 4 writers in different parts of the US to cover live UFC weigh ins, events, and post-fight interviews. I am being helped by an uncle who has many credentialed writers for the NBA, so I am just looking to expand a team. Ideally I would want a writer to publish only 3 articles a week, and there will be a weekly podcast as well in the future.

Thanks,

Jacob
Fight Sribe
very cool sir
thanks for posting

Some great and funny MMA minds here...and some writers also

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I don’t have time to write, but I insist on vetting any TMMACer you are considering before you make your decision. There are some sick fucks around here that you need to be shielded from. It’s for your own good. Then again there are a bunch of hilarious smart posters too, so you’ve come to the right forum to search.

P.S. you seem pretty cool so I’ll knock $5 off my normal consulting fee. No need to thank me! I’ll PM you my Venmo handle

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Fight Scribe @Fight Scribe don’t be one and done with this thread. Consider being an active poster here. It is the best MMA forum hands down. Join us for live discussion during the fights! It is a good time.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t have time to write, but I insist on vetting any TMMACer you are considering before you make your decision. There are some sick fucks around here that you need to be shielded from. It’s for your own good. Then again there are a bunch of hilarious smart posters too, so you’ve come to the right forum to search.

P.S. you seem pretty cool so I’ll knock $5 off my normal consulting fee. No need to thank me! I’ll PM you my Venmo handle
Where do I land on your scale?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Hello MMA Community!

Thanks,

Jacob
Fight Sribe
I’d be interested in talking to you more to see what exactly you’re looking for. It takes me awhile to put a finish product out but I think they’re damn good when finished. I also have a podcast that I’d have to be able to integrate into articles and be able to share on your site.

Couple of my favorite articles
Haven’t done one in about a year

View from the Hawks Nest (Throwback fight Carano Vs Cyborg)

View From The Hawks Nest (One More Walk)

And the podcast

View: https://youtu.be/KtY5q0c76u8

I’d be interested in talking to you more to see what exactly you’re looking for. It takes me awhile to put a finish product out but I think they’re damn good when finished. I also have a podcast that I’d have to be able to integrate into articles and be able to share on your site.

Couple of my favorite articles
Haven’t done one in about a year

View from the Hawks Nest (Throwback fight Carano Vs Cyborg)

View From The Hawks Nest (One More Walk)

And the podcast

View: https://youtu.be/KtY5q0c76u8

I vouch for this man.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I'm your guy, I will bring the creativity and originality but you're going to have to proof read my shit because I make many errors.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Fight Scribe

Oct 1, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I was able to get in contact with some good people. Ill definitely be contributing more to other threads on fight nights!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I was able to get in contact with some good people. Ill definitely be contributing more to other threads on fight nights!
check out our live fight threads and let us know if you need any help watching