General Looks like DTNH (aka Conor McGregor Nut Hugger) got himself into some legal trouble

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think we need to stage an intervention for him.....

Yep, his name is Tito, that’s how he introduced himself to me............what a loser
You should travel down to Miami and beat his bitch ass

M

member 603

Yep, his name is Tito, that’s how he introduced himself to me............what a loser
You should travel down to Miami and beat his bitch ass
Did he try to sell you a golden ticket? Or let you have a run with his gimp for a price?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Did he try to sell you a golden ticket? Or let you have a run with his gimp for a price?
No, he bought my beers and tried to hug me as the sexy, hammered waitress looked up at the ceiling like “wtf, free yourself from that gay guy and drive me home”

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think we need to stage an intervention for him.....

Didn't this happen awhile ago?

I have 2 problems with the accuracy of this in regards to DTNH.

1) DTNH doesn't believe in heaven, just hell, which he puts us through daily for free.
I can't see him attempting to profit on anything; I doubt the notion is available.

2) This article insinuates the suspect is desirable enough to attract a companion.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Didn't this happen awhile ago?

I have 2 problems with the accuracy of this in regards to DTNH.

1) DTNH doesn't believe in heaven, just hell, which he puts us through daily for free.
I can't see him attempting to profit on anything; I doubt the notion is available.

2) This article insinuates the suspect is desirable enough to attract a companion.
1. Absolutely, 100%
2. He is actually married, however, that being said he did ask if his wife could meet up with IschKabibble @IschKabibble and i about 4 or so hours before the meet up. She did not show so it could have been a proactive move on his part in a sort of diversion from his gayness.....he did try to hug me

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He is actually married, however, that being said he did ask if his wife could meet up with IschKabibble @IschKabibble and i about 4 or so hours before the meet up. She did not show so it could have been a proactive move on his part in a sort of diversion from his gayness.....he did try to hug me
Did you physically meet her?
Were there pictures of them together on the wall that appeared dated?
Did you see a notarized marriage certificate and her identification?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Did you physically meet her?
Were there pictures of them together on the wall that appeared dated?
Did you see a notarized marriage certificate and her identification?
That’s what I’m saying man.......she got a “migraine”........I wanted to meet her tbh just so I could talk to her privately

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
If you bought those tickets @Rhino, I've got some stairways to heaven for you to buy to make good on them.