General Looks like I might've bought myself a place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Wow...Like fucking...WOW!

Wife and I have looked at a few places for the last 10-11 months, learning a lot about the home buying process as that time's gone.

We saw a place we thought would make a good home for the next 4-5 years in a location we like. So we went and put an offer on it and it got accepted. Few conditions to the offer, probably the biggest one of which is getting finance approval.

I work with a mortgage broker, who sorted that out for us ,and the bank he applied to just gave us condition approval subject to satisfactory valuation of the property, which shouldn't be a big issue.

Man. Kinda feel surreal as fuck. There are tenants in the place until the start of October, but I have to wait until then so be it, not the end of the world.

A few pics of the place...

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I like everything white, most of my furniture is white apart from stuff I paint when I want a project. This is light and airy and that time will fly by before you know it.

Congrats again, bud :)

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I like everything white, most of my furniture is white apart from stuff I paint when I want a project. This is light and airy and that time will fly by before you know it.

Congrats again, bud :)
Thanks!!!

Yes it is quite light which is great. It is rather small but it won’t bother us for the next few years. Didn’t post any pics of the outdoor spaces but they’re a decent size so we’ll probably hang out there when it’s not raining

MountainMedic

Sep 28, 2017
Congratulations, it's one of the most exciting/terrifyingly adult things you'll do.

I almost threw up when they handed me the keys to my first house. It was suddenly very real.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Congrats man. Buying a place is a great acknowledgment of your stability and success.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Those tenants are super clean.
Hahaha the pictures would’ve been before the tenants moved in. When we looked there was more furniture which made it look a bit more cluttered and small, but we liked it because it gave us an idea of how much furniture we could have etc.

Still though they seem fine so as long as they don’t burn the joint down should be all gooid

T

The Big Guy

She will get it in the divorce if you get caught fucking hookers

Trust me

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
She will get it in the divorce if you get caught fucking hookers

Trust me
Well then lucky my diet is absolute shithouse and I have two jobs because my libido is so fucking low for an almost-35 year old that I barely even wanna fuck Mrs Palm-er nowadays

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
That kitchen/Dining area bar looks great for "get togethers". Congrats on the place man.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
That kitchen/Dining area bar looks great for "get togethers". Congrats on the place man.
Thanks mate! It's a bit 'cosy' but it kinda flows out onto a front courtyard which makes it a good space. It's also across the road from a small but well-designed and maintained park so any large gettogethers we can just have there.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Congrats!!!

Now, about that foundation leak...

The sicilium skinned tiger-centipede is native to that area. There preferred palate is concrete...