General The Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs Wade.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Approve of federally-protected access to legal abortion being overturned?

• Yes, it's murder

• No, it's a woman's right to choose

• But what about Hunter Biiiiiiiiiiiiiden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
What gives anyone the right to track someone else that way?
If it were my daughter I'd go all in on trying to destroy that person's career.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Splinty @Splinty
How many kinds of wrong is this?
Does it violate anything, patient privilege?
Apparently not.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Apparently not.

I have this sneaking suspicion that the "Twitter is a private business!" crowd isn't going to like this.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Apparently not.

That's app data. It's not clear to me. That's what was happening in Missouri. It states that they were tracking planned Parenthood patients and to do that, there's a chance that there was some kind of patient information violation in that setting versus app data which is not protected and voluntarily given under a user agreement.

If anything this all highlights and increase need for the USA to have its own GPDR like Europe has so that we all have ownership of our own data and it uses.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I can't believe this, it's totally shocking that the Republican religious zealots would take advantage and go all the way to enforce their morality.
I guess I live in a progressive bubble because even though trump literally campaigned on this and placed pro-life zealots on the court, I didnt see this coming at all

Every year, I learn that a large portion of America is much different than I had thought

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I can't believe this, it's totally shocking that the Republican religious zealots would take advantage and go all the way to enforce their morality.
I feel like when you're advocating for eugenics in another thread, you might not be the best meter stick for morality.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Well, that's a little fucked.
What's the matter - these fuckwit theocrats are going to do exactly what they've spent the last half century screaming that they are gonna do as their top priority?

What the fuck did you THINK was going to happen when this extremist version of the GOP finally succeeded in getting a SCOTUS majority?

You've been shilling for these cunts nonstop for years now. Wasn't it just hilarious when McConnell robbed Obama of a SCOTUS pick? Oh, the comedy. Remember how all the libs got all mad, and it was so so funny?

Well now a 14 year old who gets raped and impregnated by her uncle, will be forced to go through a full pregnancy and have the baby. Because of these backwards cunts who you are CONSTANTLY shilling for and making excuses for.

Worth it for the Trump tweets though, right? So so funny! Both parties are exactly the same, right? What a stupid fucking clown you truly are.

??

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
What's the matter - these fuckwit theocrats are going to do exactly what they've spent the last half century screaming that they are gonna do?

What the fuck did you THINK was going to happen when this extremist version of the GOP finally succeeded in getting a SCOTUS majority?

You've been shilling for these cunts nonstop for years now. Wasn't it just hilarious when McConnell robbed Obama of a SCOTUS pick? Oh, the comedy. Remember how all the libs got all mad, and it was so so funny?

Well now a 14 year old who gets raped and impregnated by her uncle, will be forced to go through a full pregnancy and have the baby. Because of these backwards cunts who you are CONSTANTLY shilling for and making excuses for.

Worth it for the Trump tweets though, right? So so funny! Both parties are exactly the same, right? What a stupid fucking clown you truly are.

??
LoL @ "robbed"

Why don't you go thank Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid for fucking up the Presidential nominations process by invoking the nuclear option Goof? He was warned not to but thanks to people who share your radical left wing views he proceeded and now you wanna cry like a little bitch about the SCOTUS?

"Hurr durr muh rape and incest"

Rape and incest account for hardly any abortions. So why are they now a focus?