General The Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs Wade.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Approve of federally-protected access to legal abortion being overturned?

• Yes, it's murder

• No, it's a woman's right to choose

• But what about Hunter Biiiiiiiiiiiiiden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Right now when everything is more expensive than its ever been you think men are going to he spreading their seed as the please knowing that if they knock someone up they're paying for it for 18 years? Sir.
Looking around the globe and history, being dirt poor rather seems to encourage more offspring.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Right now when everything is more expensive than its ever been you think men are going to he spreading their seed as the please knowing that if they knock someone up they're paying for it for 18 years? Sir.
Can’t be serious. Did you not fuck from the ages of 15-25?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I was right then.
You're not only giving too much credit, your expectations are unrealistic to say the least.
Why would we let people who don't know what's best for themselves vote? or do any of the other things society affords them that they, according to you, can't manage?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Why would we let people who don't know what's best for themselves vote? or do any of the other things society affords them that they, according to you, can't manage?
You're all over the place here.
The best thing that can be done is to provide access to birth control and the education to encourage planned parenthood. This is about the worst thing that can be done, which gives religious fundamentalists joy.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Out of curiosity, can anyone here make a moral argument as to why a woman who's 9 months pregnant with a healthy baby should get an abortion?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Afraid not. Poor people are either smart enough to make decisions for their own well being or they aren't. They can't be smart enough to vote but too dumb not to fuck each other.
Again, the shotgun approach isn't going to work.
All of history is against your position here. You're being naive.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Out of curiosity, can anyone here make a moral argument as to why a woman who's 9 months pregnant with a healthy baby should get an abortion?
Outside of sudden medical emergencies, no.
I don't think that's the argument though.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Jesus Christ man, what fucking planet do you live on?

Right now when everything in public is filmed and everyone's cellphones provide location tracking data, do you think men are going to be committing violent assaults on strangers in town on Saturday nights? Knowing that if the stranger just falls wrong and hits his head on the concrete, then you're in the dock facing years in prison and your life is ruined?

I guess nobody gets into random fights in town now because of that, right? What a clown. You're not even making an argument, you're just shilling for cunts whose backwards theocracy you couldn't stand to live under yourself.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Outside of sudden medical emergencies, no.
I don't think that's the argument though.
Unfortunately it is, but no one wants to admit that they don't really believe the all or nothing bullshit they're spouting.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Jesus Christ man, what fucking planet do you live on?

Right now when everything in public is filmed and everyone's cellphones provide location tracking data, do you think men are going to be committing violent assaults on strangers in town on Saturday nights? Knowing that if the stranger just falls wrong and hits his head on the concrete, then you're in the dock facing years in prison and your life is ruined?

I guess nobody gets into random fights in town now because of that, right? What a clown. You're not even making an argument, you're just shilling for cunts whose backwards theocracy you couldn't stand to live under yourself.

??
I’m laughing at the image of some 17 year old in his WRX getting head and fanning away the vape smoke so he can check the latest prices on diapers and formula before he goes any further. Or thinking “gee of this was happening pre Covid I’d definitely bang but now? Nah I’m good”.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I’m laughing at the image of some 17 year old in his WRX getting head and fanning away the vape smoke so he can check the latest prices on diapers and formula before he goes any further. Or thinking “gee of this was happening pre Covid I’d definitely bang but now? Nah I’m good”.
"If I was a complete moron from 18-25 that means everyone is a complete moron."

- La Paix @Dildo Swaggins , probably