General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I agree
I guess I don’t ever hear about any other professions getting called out.

about 500,000 people in America die every year from medical malpractice. Is Splinty @Splinty a bad doctor if he’s never turned someone in?
It goes for healthcare, education, prisons, corporations, communities, especially communities. BLM should be always the case, not only when cops participate.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I agree

about 500,000 people in America die every year from medical malpractice. Is Splinty @Splinty a bad doctor if he’s never turned someone in?

First off the stat you're attempting to reference is related to medical errors.

Secondly the stat itself is wrong even in that case.

The stat is routinely referenced from bad data from 1990s IOM study That has been thoroughly debunked as a gross overestimation, but despite that it won't just die because anti vaxxer groups have since picked it up and used the higher end of the estimates to promote essential oils, etc and imply medicine is More dangerous than it is beneficial... Or at least an equal parts, therefore in such a coin flip the layman writing the blog is just as much of an expert as anybody.

Anyways for posterity it's not true. That many people do not die from medical errors or medical malpractice in the United States.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I agree

I think you might be missing his point by a smidge. In the example of 1000 cops not turning in 10 bad cops so there's 1010 cops it doesn't take 1000 cops to turn in those 10,it takes one or a small handful. But none do, so it makes them all bad cops.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
First off the stat you're attempting to reference is related to medical errors.

Secondly the stat itself is wrong even in that case.

The stat is routinely referenced from bad data from 1990s IOM study That has been thoroughly debunked as a gross overestimation, but despite that it won't just die because anti vaxxer groups have since picked it up and used the higher end of the estimates to promote essential oils, etc and imply medicine is More dangerous than it is beneficial... Or at least an equal parts, therefore in such a coin flip the layman writing the blog is just as much of an expert as anybody.

Anyways for posterity it's not true. That many people do not die from medical errors or medical malpractice in the United States.
But more than the 1,000 armed and 28 unarmed by cops right?

I’m certainly not trying to attack doctors some have save my family members and I believe 2 killed my dad. Guess I feel like people that are in control of people lives shouldn’t all be judged by some others actions. And the truth is that cops are all assumes today to either be bad or covering for someone.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I think you might be missing his point by a smidge. In the example of 1000 cops not turning in 10 bad cops so there's 1010 cops it doesn't take 1000 cops to turn in those 10,it takes one or a small handful. But none do, so it makes them all bad cops.
So even if 800 of them don’t see the actions to turn in they’re bad?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
So also doctors and surgeons
Sure.

In fact, an emphatic Yes!

.... If said doctors and surgeons are the kind who would kill their patients by injecting them with overdoses of drugs, or deliberately neglecting procedures or implementing aggressive procedures that would cause deaths to their patients..... and fellow doctors know and condone that kind of behavior.

Then, yeah.

namaste

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hard for me to get behind that idea.

What’s your stance on that theory being applied to soldiers?
If there is a bad soldier, and there's lots, that's why they went into the army instead of Marines, and other soldiers know about them committing war crimes etc then yes, they are just as bad.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So rally round the poplar tree, salute hypocrisy, and floss your property with pride

It's a sweet but bitter victory with whom you disagree, you think it's me but it is I

And I is you essentially so never take what's meant to be and get it twisted

This isn't anger, no, it's passion so let's live the way we should

As if we existed

View: https://youtu.be/NbFMmFYw6hI?t=190