General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Zeph @Zeph has been posting a lot of inaccuracies lately and they have been the basis for his opinion. It's sad to see.
He also posted this earlier, when someone quoted a cop's account of a violent encounter:

" That website just takes what the cop said as fact. Lets see if the dash cam backs him up. Cops always have an excuse. Posting their accounts uncritically is just propagating propaganda."

Funny how him posting unsubstantiated tweets by random person #16437 isn't "propagating propaganda."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He also posted this earlier, when someone quoted a cop's account of a violent encounter:

" That website just takes what the cop said as fact. Lets see if the dash cam backs him up. Cops always have an excuse. Posting their accounts uncritically is just propagating propaganda."

Funny how him posting unsubstantiated tweets by random person #16437 isn't "propagating propaganda."
You can lead a mong to the window, but you can't make it lick.

Sometimes it will just bite it's tongue off and shit itself.

-unknown ancient proverb.

M

member 1013

Zeph @Zeph explain yourself

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Man if someone touched my daughter like that I would transform into a rage monster
You quoted me by accident, dipshit, so I quoted you back so you would read this to waste your time. Enjoy.

Oct 24, 2015
Tomorrow's New York is today's Detroit.

Everyone has been working from home anyway. Less cops = more crime. Why live in a huge tax area? Just because you can say you are a New Yorker?

Taxpayers will be leaving that city. IMO.
Don't live in New York. I'm here battling COVID in this beef plant. No protest. Lot of money in New York. Imagine that blow? Lots of shit going wrong.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Tomorrow's New York is today's Detroit.

Everyone has been working from home anyway. Less cops = more crime. Why live in a huge tax area? Just because you can say you are a New Yorker?

Taxpayers will be leaving that city. IMO.
Don't know about that. I think I remember reading that crime went down when the police went on strike. I'll see if I can find it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Don't know about that. I think I remember reading that crime went down when the police went on strike. I'll see if I can find it.
Correlation / Causation

Not saying you are wrong, but if the cops aren't around to catch the bad guys one might assume there will be less bad guys caught.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Correlation / Causation

Not saying you are wrong, but if the cops aren't around to catch the bad guys one might assume there will be less bad guys caught.
Or, the cops are criminals as well.

Oct 24, 2015
What kind of beef?
Screenshot_20200604-173525~2.png
Just USDA shit. Prime, choice, select. We are doing 400 an hour again. These motherfuckers are making a killing. Pic from a while back. Like this but with mask and face shields on. Gross. I see if I can get a pic of all the stupid shit we have on. Probably add to the weight with all our juices falling on product.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
More cops = higher crime rates.

Crimes rates are based off reported or observed crimes... less cops to observe crimes and the public to report too brings the crime rate down.

Crime rates are not an accurate portrayal of criminal activity.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
View attachment 6404
Just USDA shit. Prime, choice, select. We are doing 400 an hour again. These motherfuckers are making a killing. Pic from a while back. Like this but with mask and face shields on. Gross. I see if I can get a pic of all the stupid shit we have on. Probably add to the weight with all our juices falling on product.
Y'all still having a lot of sickness? How how is it on those lines?