General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Murder is the unlawful premeditated killing of someone

If you can prove the person you killed had intent to commit violence or a felony against your or your property in the states it is not illegal to kill them

I’m just trying to teach you what the word “murder” means bruv
I dont know legal terms. when I said "murder" I was including whatever the term is for non-premeditated murder as well

my point is that, let's say the owner of a store last night was in the parking lot as someone ran up and set his store on fire. I do not believe it is just for him to stop the arsonist's heart beat forever

M

member 1013

Is it really?! What do you get for that type of armed robbery?
Me? Nothing. Healthcare if I get sick and roads I guess. A bloated and corrupt civil service, a criminally underfunded military and the eternal nongratitude of freeloading scum.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I dont know legal terms. when I said "murder" I was including whatever the term is for non-premeditated murder as well

my point is that, let's say the owner of a store last night was in the parking lot as someone ran up and set his store on fire. I do not believe it is just for him to stop the arsonist's heart beat forever
I mean, sounds like they are posing a danger to the life of others by burning a structure down that they have no idea is empty or not, or the people who may or may not be in connected or neighboring structures.

M

member 1013

I was bogging you down in semantics

I doubt I would kill someone in the situation you described

I’d most likely intimidate them with a cold stare

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Me? Nothing. Healthcare if I get sick and roads I guess. A bloated and corrupt civil service, a criminally underfunded military and the eternal nongratitude of freeloading scum.
Say you got the flu, how would that work for you?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Or he's well insured and won't have to worry about as many bills while they're mostly shut down?
He might want to check to see if his force majeure clause lists riots. I would imagine there are at least some people who won't be covered for this.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This isn't a divide and conquer as it's obvious who is benefitting if we take it on surface appearances. It's only when people say it's a false flag that it becomes murky. You made the implication, so I'm asking you who would benefit.
I merely suggest you sleep on it

I consider a false flag as a possibility, not a certainty

I will answer your question in good time

I also consider it being a "hit" a possibility instead of an "accident"

Have a nice day beard