General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

• Happy 4th, doing work to figure out the random slow downs some users have had. Enjoy your day. There will be some on and off of the site server.
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dickless Cage

banned on the U.G.
Dec 23, 2015
the same women, who were in college at th time, who thought OJ was guilty and no racists framed him.....

... are these same women around 50 now claiming every white cop is guilty of racism and unfair treatment to blacks?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
you wanted a better picture that has the full spacial context, i don't care he's barefoot...
That's not a better picture. You seem to care he's barefoot. That being said if he pointed a gun at his wife he's a dummy, but in the second picture he isn't.

Vagabond

it's what it is...
Oct 21, 2015
Holy shit dude, that would be The Purge. I see where you're coming from, but perhaps there are ways that don't include the country getting wrecked and thousands dying? ;)
right. so you're one of those people that thinks police is necessary, unfortunately, a lot of the people don't. I don't wish any harm on anyone, I just want those people who oppose the police to taste their own medicine, sometimes these extreme measures are necessary to rebuild what's broken. and I think all sides are broken.

Banjaxo

Fight the Power
Nov 16, 2019
right. so you're one of those people that thinks police is necessary, unfortunately, a lot of the people don't. I don't wish any harm on anyone, I just want those people who oppose the police to taste their own medicine, sometimes these extreme measures are necessary to rebuild what's broken. and I think all sides are broken.
Unfortunately, as it's really only a small proportion (I assume) that actually believe that the police are unnecessary, many many rational people will get hurt in the process.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Am I wrong that in one of the videos in this there were people who were part of a seemingly angry mob on these people's property, and a member of the mob was actually working to get people off the gun owners property once they came out?
Seems like it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Seems like it.
So that guy actively moving people off their property with his arms up facing the protesters is doing what exactly? Why would the protesters yell, "keep moving" if people weren't engaging them and going on their property. Hopefully there are other videos so we can get multiple perspectives.

Thuglife13

Thuglife13
Dec 15, 2018
Imagine retards attacking this couple for simply defending their property. Those violent scumbags rioting tried to fuck around and found out and they didn't want the smoke...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Imagine retards attacking this couple for simply defending their property. Those violent scumbags rioting tried to fuck around and found out and they didn't want the smoke...

By the stories they had reason to worry about more coming their way. I don't mind the armed defense then, but you don't flag people walking down the street just because of that worry. Super sloppy with them both pointing around like they were.

Vagabond

it's what it is...
Oct 21, 2015
Unfortunately, as it's really only a small proportion (I assume) that actually believe that the police are unnecessary, many many rational people will get hurt in the process.
i think it's more than a small portion, just my thought. I'm going to have to assume that everyone who posts police brutality on social media wants to defund the police (whatever they think that actually means...).

and my thing is not just about that, but it's also time for police to retrain their asses, weed out the shitbags.

that's what 2nd Amendment is there for. people get to truly exercise their rights. (except for the ones who are pro-gun control thinking that police was going to save their asses and most likely, the same people who wants police defunded)

it's just an idea. most likely not going to happen~