General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No fourth of July Gatherings in Cali!!!!!!!!
Can't spread diseases!!!

Protests are allowed though, we must have protests!!!!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I saw that, completely ridiculous.
Worthless move. That move alienates black people and those that are not understanding of what the protests are about in said community. Imagine you're standing by and hear this happened. You don't really get into the twitter beef and just hear mixed messages of protests -- floyd, BLM, marxists, white supremacy, antifa, rioters, protesters, CHOP... the average joe isn't following that detail. Just on the edge. Then you see splash mountain go away and master bedroom is racist... You think to yourself, "this is ridiculous. These protesters are now making my regular words suddenly racist?" everything is racist = nothing is racist.

But no black people were calling for this. And no average joe was calling for this. This is superficial corporate idiocy to play along, and in the end I think it really will harm messaging [that black people feel like there is no accountability for killing them by state apparatus like the police.]

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Worthless move. That move alienates black people and those that are not understanding of what the protests are about in said community. Imagine you're standing by and hear this happened. You don't really get into the twitter beef and just hear mixed messages of protests -- floyd, BLM, marxists, white supremacy, antifa, rioters, protesters, CHOP... the average joe isn't following that detail. Just on the edge. Then you see splash mountain go away and master bedroom is racist... You think to yourself, "this is ridiculous. These protesters are now making my regular words suddenly racist?" everything is racist = nothing is racist.

But no black people were calling for this. And no average joe was calling for this. This is superficial corporate idiocy to play along, and in the end I think it really will harm messaging [that black people feel like there is no accountability for killing them by state apparatus like the police.]
Yea, its uppity white people virtue signaling and takes away from the message.