General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015

i suspect if any of these chicks had to live in a ghetto for a week, they wouldnt be so "pro-black"

u know kirik is in there somewhere

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
"New video shows man in wheelchair flailing his arms at the cops, then resisting arrest. The cops use what appears to be reasonable force to detain him without apparent injury, although it looks like the wheelchair may have been damaged in the scuffle. Some woman screams incoherently whilst this all takes place."

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Those soy slurpers in Portland have some amazing dedication to their work.

They must really be driving that commie crapola home in the schools, they're like a huge horde of zombies out there.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

i suspect if any of these chicks had to live in a ghetto for a week, they wouldnt be so "pro-black"

I've seen how they address black people and it isn't in a friendly way. They're just commie robots running on programme.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
"New video shows man in wheelchair flailing his arms at the cops, then resisting arrest. The cops use what appears to be reasonable force to detain him without apparent injury, although it looks like the wheelchair may have been damaged in the scuffle. Some woman screams incoherently whilst this all takes place."
I'm going to go with "force" and "man in wheel chair" are probably two things that shouldn't go together.

Namaste

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Those soy slurpers in Portland have some amazing dedication to their work.

They must really be driving that commie crapola home in the schools, they're like a huge horde of zombies out there.
Yep

Portland is horrible man

Brainwashed dumbfucks up there

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I'm fairly certain that is not what I said.
The phrase I used was "reasonable force", which absolutely should be applied to disabled people the same way it is everyone else.

"... "force" and "man in wheel chair" are probably two things that shouldn't go together."

That sounds like you're saying the cops should have just stopped trying to arrest him when he resisted.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Keeping people from going back to work just so these dumbass protests and unrest can continue. Talks of the state extending the +600 dollars a week unemployment which will keep people from wanting to earn a living. Then gonna beg the Fed for the money because of "state of emergency", total bullshit for a state that hasn't been hit by shit yet. Cowardly.

The news cycle here is just stupid...80% of articles take shots at Republicans...even if the article is about cooking recipes.

Not a Republican guy or trump guy but the bias is so damn obvious the brainwashing is strong.

Portland is clinically brain dead. Sad but true.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Keeping people from going back to work just so these dumbass protests and unrest can continue. Talks of the state extending the +600 dollars a week unemployment which will keep people from wanting to earn a living. Then gonna beg the Fed for the money because of "state of emergency", total bullshit for a state that hasn't been hit by shit yet. Cowardly.

The news cycle here is just stupid...80% of articles take shots at Republicans...even if the article is about cooking recipes.

Not a Republican guy or trump guy but the bias is so damn obvious the brainwashing is strong.

Portland is clinically brain dead. Sad but true.
Don't forget about spreading COVID around real good in those huge, sweaty, screaming hysterical crowds to keep those numbers spiking the highest in the world by far.

They think somehow that this hurts Trump too.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Don't forget about spreading COVID around real good to keep those numbers spiking the highest in the world by far.

They think somehow that this hurts Trump too.
No
Your wrong

Here they run articles that speak about "Protests stopping the spread of Covid" while blaming trump and backyard family gatherings for the spread...I wish I was kidding.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have also read of 'right wing' rioters looting cities. I kid you not.
I don't doubt it, the blame is placed everywhere except...

Oregon is amazing outside of portland...truly amazing with like 5-6 different climates...snow covered peaks and amazing coastlines, deserts and lots dense sasquatch filled forests...low population density...amazing diversity of wildlife...etc...

Sadly PDX is well over 50% of the population so the state has to suffer the bullshit that PDX puts out.

Oh well.

Last edited:

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't doubt it, the blame is placed everywhere except...

Oregon is amazing outside of portland...truly amazing with like 5-6 different climates...snow covered peaks and amazing coastlines, even deserts and dense forests...low population density...amazing diversity of wildlife...etc...

Sadly PDX is well over 50% of the population so the state has to suffer the bullshit that PDX puts out.

Oh well.
The Canadian academic Jordan Peterson warned us just a couple of years ago that this communist revolution would move out from the campuses and media and take over the society at large and of course they shut him up somehow for his trouble. I have realized for a long time that the problem was serious but I sure didn't expect it to happen this fast, did you?