General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jun 13, 2016
I don't think your heroes qualify?

Namaste
There are already statues of my heros all over this nation. The founding fathers of the greatest country on earth. Dont forget mount rushmore too

Not the home invading meth head you get on your knees and worship. Why not salute the great men of history. They were much better than your precious ghetto goblin

See the difference
28948622-8366533-All_four_cops_involved_in_his_arrest_have_been_fired_as_outraged-a-126_159070...jpg

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
There are already statues of my heros all over this nation. The founding fathers of the greatest country on earth. Dont forget mount rushmore too

Not the home invading meth head you get on your knees and worship. Why not salute the great men of history. They were much better than your precious ghetto goblin

See the difference
View attachment 11362
You seem a little upset.
I'd advise you to just calm down.

Namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I'm good. I'm having a great day as a privileged white male enjoying the country that my forefathers built for me
I think you're lying through your fingers and trying to hide the rage boiling up inside your soul.

2020-07-30_16-00-01.jpg

But being the forgiving sage that I am, I have somethign for you.
A method design to calm the mind and soothe the nerves:

Try this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQHdKWhvhQ

Might make you a kinder, gentler human.

namaste

Jun 13, 2016
I think you're lying through your fingers and trying to hide the rage boiling up inside your soul.

View attachment 11384

Try this:

namaste
I rated each of them fairly. You lied your fake Buddhist balls off in all those threads. Some where funny which I rated such

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
So what became of that zone? All cleaned up again?
Have they acknowledged it was a dumb idea?
It was broken up by the city/cops. The protesters are still around though. They march through the streets, the interstate, and they are still attacking both the east and west precincts. Only the people that knew it was a dumb idea when it happened think that now as well, and those people are mad at the city for allowing it to go on for as long as it did.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

View attachment 11384

Try this:

namaste
LOL
That's cute coming from you, someone got a little upset people looked into their bullshit osurces....

Someone is big mad
1596200972581.png