General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I'm watching a bunch of people looting a liquor store. Most run in, then run out with their liquor, but this one guy just strolled out the front door with a bag filled with liquor. Let me rephrase, he bagged his own liquor inside the store with the retail bags the liquor store would provide, then just strolled out the front door like a civilized looter, meanwhile everyone else is running by him with whatever they can hold in their hands. Bo$$

Reminded me of that bull joke/lesson from the movie colors:
Young bull runs up to older bull and said let's run down there and fuck one of those cows! Old bull says, no, let's walk down there and fuck them all.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Fat guy riding a rascal (fat person motorized wheelchair) just emerged from the liquor store with his front basket full with booze. Lol

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
I'm watching a bunch of people looting a liquor store. Most run in, then run out with their liquor, but this one guy just strolled out the front door with a bag filled with liquor. Let me rephrase, he bagged his own liquor inside the store with the retail bags the liquor store would provide, then just strolled out the front door like a civilized looter, meanwhile everyone else is running by him with whatever they can hold in their hands. Bo$$

Reminded me of that bull joke/lesson from the movie colors:
Young bull runs up to older bull and said let's run down there and fuck one of those cows! Old bull says, no, let's walk down there and fuck them all.

How do I watch this?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
How do I watch this?
I'm sure there is hilarious shit going on in any US news feed. I happen to be watching fox news. Right now they are focusing on the protests outside the white house because things got a bit more interesting after the crowd broke the barrier, but I'd imagine they will keep going back and forth between various cities.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I prefer mine well groomed and hygienic, but to each their own.
some hot chicks are getting tossed by cops from what I can see
the pheromones from all the energy makes a pussy very grab-able

Gonn be some protest babies made later this evening when their shift is over